Chapter 19

Victoria.

I blew the smoke out in her face, she turned her head. I smirked proudly.

"So you're Natalie huh?" I asked her.

She glared at me. "Why the fuck you wanna know? You think you the shit right now but wait til-"

"Storm ain't coming through these doors with the security I got. Y'all should pay close attention, since you can't do it correctly." I told her, walking around the chair she was sitting in.

She remained calm with a shrug. "You act like we could take all 20 of y'all out when it was only 6 of us."

I chuckled. "It don't matter the size, baby. It's the strongest to the weakest."

I smiled and left out the room. What Storm didn't know was that I had Niyah and Christian plan all this. I fucked Niyah and she told me everything, Christian was hard to get at because he still thought Ciara wanted him. Poor Ciara. She doesn't know what she's been dragged in. I knew Storm was still in her game when Niyah called me up and found her little hide out. We've been planning this for a while now, it's going perfectly. All we had to do was get Storm and Ciara away from each other. I wanted Storm back all to myself, just like high school. Aniyah doesn't know about our past and she doesn't know what's happening next.

"She should be on her way." Aniyah and Christian walked in.

I took a seat in Storms chair and crossed my legs. Everybody wanted me for my looks but Storm wanted me for me, not the looks. That's why I got to have her back. She knows what's good for her.

"Christian, give us some privacy please." I smiled at him politely.

He nodded and walked out closing my door. I stood up and walked over to Aniyah. God, she was beautiful. Storm never failed to get ugly women.

"What was it like being with Storm?" I asked kissing her neck.

Aniyah moved away. "Look, what we did was a accident. All I want is Storm back and I can't have her back by fucking you."

I chuckled. "Oh right."

Aniyah stared at me for a minute. "Wait. Why are you doing this? What does any of this have to do with you?"

"You'll find out sooner."

Ciara.

Storm pulled into a parking lot of an abandon house. I parked my car on the curb and waited until she went in. I followed her by going through the long grass with her. I watched her knock on the door before being yanked in. I ran up to the door but it slammed shut in my face. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Fuck." I mumbled, running my fingers through my hair.

Now what was I gonna do?

Storm.

"So we meet again?" Victoria smiled at me.

Christian and Aniyah was standing behind her with guns in their hands. I still wasn't scared of what they had coming. I just looked at Victoria calmly.

"What you want, Vic?" I looked at her.

"I want you, Storm!" She cried making me look directly in her eyes.

I snatched my head away from her grip. "Ain't that what y'all want besides him? Y'all want me. I fucked up with both of y'all, y'all was nothing but trouble. And Aniyah you let her fuck you for my shit?" I shook my head.

Aniyah's eyes looked sad but she had a straight face. I sensed her tense up when Victoria said she wanted me.

"I want y'all to find Ciara. Bring her here, tie her up, and make her watch." Vic said still looking at me.

"If you touch her, I swear, Vic. I'mma kill you." I promised.

"Storm, you always had that protective side. I remember you used to do me like that." She played with my hair.

"Victoria, why can't you just let it go? The shit was like four years ago. I'm over you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"So you telling me our love didn't mean shit?" She had tears forming in her eyes.

"I didn't say that. All I'm saying is what we had, it's over. But now I've moved on to someone I actually love and care about. Somebody that makes me happy." I smiled thinking about Ciara.

Victoria shook her head. "SHE GOT PREGNANT BY CHRISTIAN AND YOU STILL WANT HER?! I ONLY HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER GIRL."

"Its different." I simply said.

Victoria smiled. "We'll see who you really love."

Ciara.

I heard the door open and I was ready to swing. Aniyah walked out but quickly dragged me to the side of the house.

"Ssh, Ciara. I wanna say sorry for all the things I said I was jealous because of you and Storms relationship. But listen, I'mma help y'all get out. You have to follow along as if I caught you." Aniyah said looking back behind her.

Could I trust her right now? She's the one who made me cry and go off on Storm. She's the one who said Storm didn't love me. Should I go or do this on my own?