Chapter 25

Storm.

Today was Ciara's appointment and she still doesn't know. I shook her slowly and she moved around.

"Storm, it's too damn early to be messing with me." Ciara groaned.

"Ciara, it's almost 12. We needa be somewhere by 12:30."

She let out a deep breath. "Here you go with this again. Where am I going now? Intervention?" She joked.

I scrunched up my face. "What? Why the hell would I take you to a intervention?" I asked.

She shot up quickly and smiled. "No reason. I'm just playing."

I was about to say something but I just rubbed my forehead and walked to get Marie ready. As I walked to her room, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and seen Kj calling me, I slid answer.

"Wassup?" I opened the door and walked to her bassinet.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Taking Ciara somewhere, why?"

When I met with Kj two days ago, we exchanged numbers. We been texting and all that but nothing serious.

"So are you taking her to a therapist?"

I picked up Marie and laid her down the diaper change.

"Yeah. We should be heading out in 15 minutes."

"When you're done, you wanna stop by my place?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Hit me up later with yo address."

"Will do. Bye."

I put my phone down and started getting Marie dressed. As I was doing so, I was thinking about what Ciara said. Intervention is only for drug addicts or some shit. I shook it off and focused on if this was going to work or not.

Ciara.

"Storm, where are you taking me?" I asked for the 100th time.

"We going somewhere. Now sit back and shut the hell up." Storm shook her head.

"Whatever."

I pulled out my phone and started messing with it. I really needed some now. I started scratching my neck when we pulled into a parking lot but stopped.

"What you do to yo face?" Storm asked turning my head.

"What do you mean?" I moved her hand.

"It looks different, like you dead or something."

I unbuckled my seat belt. "I don't know. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately."

Storm just nodded and got out the car, grabbing Marie. I got out the car and followed her inside the big building.

"Take her and chill." Storm handed me Marie.

I nodded and sat down by the door. I still was confused as why we was here. I looked over at Marie who was sleeping peacefully. She made me wonder why I was doing drugs. I know drugs is never the right solution but I can't help it. Storm walked back towards us and sat down beside me.

"What is this place? I'm not in the mood for surprises." I rolled my eyes.

"You needa fix that damn attitude, it's not cute." She pointed out.

"I don't need to fix shit. You need to tell me where we are or I'm about to leave."

"And how would you be getting home?" She looked at me.