Chapter 3

Storm.

I smiled at her as she played with my hands. We've been going good for the last three weeks and I'm loving it. I didn't wanna stay in the house all day so I decided to surprise her.

"Babe, I'm gonna take you home for now." I grabbed her hand and stood up.

She smiled. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just think you should go home." I shrugged.

She frowned slightly. " Oh okay. I'll see if Kimora can come get me. You can stay here. Bye."

I smiled when I heard my door close then started planning. Maybe I can take her to a restaurant. After contemplating, I had the perfect idea but I needed help.

Ciara.

I was hurt when Storm told me to go home but it's fine because when she calls me or text me, I'm not answering anything. I sat in my bed watching Love & Hip Hop Reunion when my phone rung. I looked at the caller i.d. and saw it was my best friend Lola.

"Hello?"

"Hey what you doing? Laying with your baby?" She giggled.

I laughed. "No I wish. She basically kicked me out but now I'm watching love and hip hop."

"Well you wanna go to the club tonight?"

"I don't know, Lo."

"Oh come on. You've been out with Storm for the last three weeks, I wanna have fun with my best friend." She whined.

I smacked my lips and smiled. "Alright ok. What's up tonight?"

"I heard it's at Soho Lounge Some is good. Leslie and Kimora is coming too."

"I'll be there. Text me the time and address."

"Alright bye bye."

I sighed and pushed myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I started getting ready early because I didn't wanna be the late one again. After I got out the shower, my phone was ringing. It was Storm. I clicked decline and went on about my business.

Storm.

I called Ciara like ten times but it keeps going straight to voicemail, at this point I'm driving to her house. I see her walking out wearing a short black dress. Her hair and makeup was done nicely. I hopped out my car and walk towards her.

"Where you going?" I asked grabbing her wrist.

"Why do you care? You wanted me to leave." She rolled her eyes and yanked her arm away.

"Baby, listen. I did that because I wanted to do something nice with you but it's fine if you don't wanna do go."

She sighed and stared at me. "I'm sorry. I just felt hurt like you was pushing me away and I got mad. I'm sorry."

"I should've planned it like that so I'm sorry."

She smiled as I grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"Oh shit." She said walking back in the house, I followed.

"What?"

She paced back and forth. "I was suppose to be going out with my friends to the club now I can't."

"Yeah you can. Go ahead, we can do it tomorrow. " I smirked.

"Really?"

"Really. Have fun, but not too much." I kissed her cheek.

She smiled. "Thank you so much. I'll call you when I get home baby."

I walked back to my car and got in. I guess I'll reschedule and grab some pizza for Jassy and I. I walked through the door with the pizza and drink. I sat them down in the living room where Jassy was.

"Who's this for?" She looked at me.

"Brought dinner home." I sat down next to her.

"Nice. Where's Ciara?" She ate a piece of pizza.

"Out with her friends."

"What happened to the dinner date?"

I shrugged. "She thought I didn't wanna be around her so she was mad at me but we good now."

She nodded. "I'm proud of you, Storm. You keeping a girl and treating her right."

I smiled looking down thinking about her. " I know... I know."

**EDITED 10/2019**