Chapter 21

Storm.

I walked in from work and locked the door behind me. I sighed and threw down my bag. It's been two months since the incident. Three weeks ago was Natalie's funeral, man I can't believe she's gone. I haven't seen or heard from Niyah, that's good. I heard Christian ass is in jail for doing drugs. Dude turned into a drug addict after the incident.

I walked up to my room and turned on the lights. Red boutique roses sat on my bed, my favorite. I smiled walking up to them. I pulled out the card attached to it and read it out loud.

I can't wait to see you tonight, I love you!

Ciara.

I finally was getting to see Ciara. We took a long break, not wanting to see each other all the time but it seems like we're getting back in track. I put the roses on the dresser and went to take a shower.

I laid in bed, watching tv as usual. It was going on 9 and Cici still wasn't here. I pulled out my phone and right when I was about to call her she walked in.

"I was just about to call you." I smiled at her.

She smiled. "I knew you was. I'm just now getting off of work."

She took her shoes off and got in the bed with me.

"How was it?" I asked playing in her hair.

She sighed. "It was alright but could've been better. Jeffery was making me feel better though."

Jefferys gay so I'm good. I nodded.

"That's good. You hungry?"

"I actually ordered pizza before I got here for your address." She sat up and looked at me.

"Meat lovers?" I squinted my eyes at her.

She laughed. "Yes, baby, your favorite."

"Aw you the best."

"I know I am." She hair flipped.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Anyways, thanks for the flowers."

"Anything for my love."

I climbed on top of Ciara and pecked her lips softly. I pulled back and looked at her. She grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. I kissed back rubbing my hands down her waist. She slid her tongue into my mouth and started grinding on me. I moved in sync with her and pulled back from the kiss.

"Storm?" Ciara looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"I want you. Right now."

I bit my lip and started taking off her clothes. I slowly unhooked her bra and massaged her nipples. She moaned lowly and closed her eyes. I kissed down her body to her pussy and started rubbing it.

"Don't tease me, baby." Ciara whined.

I slid off her lace panties and went to work. Sucking on her pearl, I made sure to rub her at the same time. She moaned and her chest heaved up and down. I continued for five minutes until I sped up and her legs started shaking. She squirted all over my tongue. She let out a long lingering moan making me want more.

"I love you so much." Ciara said biting her lip.

I leaned down and kissed her. "I love you more."

I got up and started taking off my clothes. I walked to my closet and pulled out a strap on. Ciara loved these things. I put it on while looking at her, I bit my lip. Ciara was the finest girl I've ever had. I crawled on the bed and pulled her down by the legs. She bit her lip and sat up on her elbows. I slowly slid inside her and started at a regular pace.

"Mmm faster." Ciara demanded, her head was leaned back.

"Faster?" I took long deep strokes.

"Storm, s-stop playing with me."

I gripped her hips and went faster. Ciara moaned louder than usual and pushed me down onto her more while I was thrusting in and out. I knew she wanted more so I went harder too.

Ciara.

Storm was putting in work on me. This felt sooo good. I bit my lip looking at her, she knew what she was doing to me. She went deeper, I felt it in my stomach.

"Shitttt." I moaned loudly.

"Like this?" Storm kissed all over my neck while going even faster.

I couldn't even say anything, that's how good it felt. I didn't want her to stop so I pulled her closer and closer. Storm smiled at me as I was yelling her name.

"Fuck, don't stop!" I whimpered.

"Damn, Ci." Storm grunted.

Sweat dripped off her forehead onto my chest.

"Storm!"

I came all over the strap on, my legs still shaking. I laid on my back and catched my breath.

"You done?" Storm chuckled.

"No." I sneered.

I flipped us over and got on top of Storm. I slid onto the strap on and rocked my hips back and forth.

"Mmm." Storm moaned.

I bit my lip and started bouncing slowly. This always drew Storm crazy, I know for a fact. She slapped my ass and told me to go harder.

"Yes mami." I smiled.

I began going harder and faster at the same time. Storm was going into over drive. I stopped and moved my ass in a circle then started again.

"Ciara." Storm muttered.

I looked back and she had the sexiest face ever. Her moans slipped out her mouth as she came. I got up and turned towards her kissing every part of her body. I rubbed her pussy and pecked her lips multiple times.

"Man, that was the best sex we ever had." Storm finally said.

I laughed. "Yeah, it was but there's plenty more to go."

"Oh for real?" Storm kissed my lips gently.

Just when she was about to say something else, the doorbell rung.

"I think it's the pizza." I said getting up.

I put on a shirt and shorts before walking downstairs to the door. I opened the door and sure enough it was the pizza. I already paid so I grabbed the drink and pizza. I closed the door and walked to the room.

"Thank the lord because after putting all that work in, I'mma need some more energy." Storm smiled at me.

"For what?" I asked.

"Round 2 baby girl." She took the pizza box out my hand.

**EDITED 10/2018**