Chapter 6

Storm

Two months later..

"Baby come on or we gon' be late." I finished flat ironing my hair. We was going to Jassy birthday party, bitch was turning 23.

"I'm ready." Ciara said walking into the bedroom. We finally decided to get our own place and I know Jasmines ass is happy.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Better make sure no niggas or bitches look in yo direction." I said smiling. She laughed and grabbed my clutch.

"Let's go."

"Happy birthday, bitch!" I smiled and walked over to her, giving her a hug so did Ciara.

She shook her head laughing. " Aye y'all. Thank you. You can set the gifts over there."

Ciara nodded and walked over setting the gift down. I followed and told her I was gonna talk to a few friends.

Ciara.

I sat at the table and drunk my wine waiting on Storm. I don't even know why I came here when I only know Jassy, I was ready to go. I sighed and got up tapping Storm on the shoulder, she turned around.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm leaving." I simply said looking at her.

"For what? How you getting home?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Lola will. I'll be home, don't worry. I love you and don't do anything stupid." I said being serious.

Storm laughed and pecked my lips. "Aight promise. I love you too baby."

I told Jassy happy birthday again and left the house. I pulled out my phone and dialed Lola's number, it ringed and ringed until it went to voicemail. I sighed and regretted this but he was my only choice.

Christian.

I was playing Call of Duty with my nigga Khalil. I was just about to beat him when my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw Ciara's name come up, I smiled and answered. "Aye?"

"Hey Christian. Could you give me a ride home?" She asked.

"Yeah what happened? Is it Storm?" I stood up and grabbed my keys. I hoped it was so I could get with Ciara.

"Chris, just come and get me please. I just don't wanna be at this party anymore."

"Alright bae I'm on my way. Send me the address." I joked.

"I'm not your 'bae'." Click.

I pulled up and unlocked the doors so Ciara could get in. She got in and flipped her hair in my face. Ciara was perfect, for real, Storms ass is lucky. I pulled off the curb and drove towards the highway.

"Thanks a lot, Christian." She said taking her heels showing her pedicured toes.

I smiled. "You're welcome. Where you wanna go?"

"Home." She said as if she was exhausted.

"Nah I can't do that. Lets go get a couple of drinks, I promise I won't do anything. I just wanna please you for this night."

She looked at me and smirked. "Ok Chris."

I watched as Ciara's drunk ass twerked on me. I grabbed her waist and moved in sync. She bit her lip and looked at me in my eyes then she kissed me deeply. I kissed back and slid my tongue in her mouth, she moaned and rubbed the back of my back.

"Let's go to my place." I said grabbing her hand. She smiled and followed me to my car and got in.

She scratched my back. "Fuck yes!" She moaned as I grinded in and out of her. She flipped us over and rode me, I grunted and smacked her ass.

"Mmm Christian." She moaned bouncing up and down. I felt her walls closing so she went at a faster pace. "I'm gonna—"

She came all over my dick causing me to release my load inside her.

"Damn Ciara." I joked. She giggled and laid down on my chest.

We fell asleep.

Storm.

I called Ciara ten times and left messages. I knew she had probably spent the night with Lola so I called her.

"Hey Storm. What's up?"

"Wassup? You with Ciara?" I threw my clothes to the side.

"Uh nah she called but I was busy. I called her back but she didn't answer. I think She's with Kimora, don't worry about her."

I nodded. "Aight. Thanks anyway."

I threw my phone on the bed and put my hair in a ponytail.

You trust her not to be stupid, Storm.

I sighed and got in bed.

**EDITED 10/2019**