Chapter 9

Storm.

I'm not fucked up, am I? She cheated on me with that stupid ass nigga Christian. I needed to relax and get this off my mind. I rolled up a fat blunt and put it to my lips. That's why I can't stay with one girl, they stay cheating like I can't give them what they want. I rolled up three more and smoked, I was bouta be high as a mothafucking kite.

I heard the door open, Ciara was coming to get the rest of her stuff. I ignored her as if she wasn't here, she kept sniffing as she packed. After a while, she grabbed them and looked at me.

"You know I'm sorry. Why do you choose to do this to me?" She asked crying harder.

I laughed and sat up in the bed. "Why did you choose to cheat? I didn't do shit to you and this is how yo ass repay me. Get ya shit together and get the fuck out!" I yelled throwing her stuff out the window.

Ciara.

I cried and screamed as she threw my stuff out the window. I knew it was officially over, I couldn't be hers anymore...it wasn't an us anymore. I didn't mean for this to happen, she knows when I'm drunk things happen but I knew what was the chances. I ran out her house and picked up everything putting them in Christian car. He got out the car about to go in but I stopped him.

"Christian, stop! You'll make it worse than it is! We're done, she's heartbroken leave it alone now!" I yelled trying to pull him back but he pushed me off and stormed in the house.

I got up and ran in the house to see Storm and Christian arguing. I got between them and pushed Christian out the door.

"You lucky you a bitch or I would've beat ya ass!" Christian yelled.

Storm grabbed her phone and dialed somebody's number. "Nigga! Know when I see ya ass you done on my momma! Fuck both y'all motherfuckas get out!" She slammed the door in our face.

"I can't do this. Take me to my mom's now." I wiped my eyes sniffing as Chris stared with his mouth open in confusion but just drove me....Home.

I knocked on the door and made sure I looked okay. I didn't need my mom asking all these damn questions about what happened to me. She soon opened the door with her eyes squinted then she gasped and pulled me in a hug. I cried all over, I couldn't hold it in anymore, she held me tight like she use to when I was younger.

"What happened, baby?" She asked as we finally came in sat down. "Storm?"

"Mom, she hates me. I'm sorry but I'm in the wrong. I'm scared to tell you what happened." I cried harder.

"Ciara Denise." Her voice became serious, that's when I blurted out what happened.

"Three weeks it was Jassy birthday and I didn't wanna be there anymore because Storm knew everybody while I was just watching so I wanted to leave. I called Lola but she didn't answer, I regretted it but I didn't wanna walk. Christian, a boy, I met while I was at the club, came and got me. He was supposed to be taking me home but we went out instead, let's just say all things lead to us having sex. Storm knew something was up so we went to the clinic to see what was wrong, turns out I was pregnant by him. She was sooo pissed and upset. I broke her heart and I feel stupid! She called me so many things and said fuck me! Why me?!" I asked myself.

My mom got up and slapped me hella hard. "That girl loved you and you messed it up. Y'all needa talk things out because I can't stand to see you being depressed and I know Storm is hurt more than you are. On our family reunion, I'm inviting Storm, talk to her then. You hear me?!"

I rubbed my face and nodded. "Yes ma'am. Could I stay here please?"

She sighed and looked at me. "Okay Ciara but this the last time I'mma be here for you."

I walked back outside and took the stuff out the car, ignoring Christian. Thirty minutes later everything was in my own room and neat. I looked at Christian who was biting his lip at me. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Christian. I'll see you on my next appointment." I kissed his cheek.

"Alright, goodnight babygirl and baby." He kissed my forehead and stomach. He smiled and walked out.

I sighed and laid in my bed thinking about Storm, Christian, and my baby. I hope Storm can forgive me sooner or later because I feel like shit and hated this feeling. I changed my clothes and got back in bed. I rubbed my stomach and smiled.

"Mommy loves you a lot, baby. Nothing will ever come before you and me. I don't want you in the situation I'm in. I want you to be successful and beautiful. I love you so much, goodnight."

**EDITED 10/2019**