Chapter 4

Ciara.

I walked through the hot and steamy club. It was too many people trying to get in. I was starting to regret it but I missed hanging with my girls. We walked to V.I.P. and sat down, I sat there looking at everyone.

"Ciara girl come on! Quit mopping." Kimora said sitting on my lap.

I laughed. "Kimora you know good and well I don't party like y'all."

Lola grabbed me. "We're dancing, come on. You need to get your mind off of her."

"I'm not even thinking about her." I lied.

Lola stared at me. "I can tell when you're lying, Cici. Your voice goes all high and shit."

"No it does not." I did it again. "Ok, maybe it does but I'm not thinking about her."

"Good now let's mothafucking turn up!"

I laughed at Lola and followed her to the dance floor. People were basically dry humping and kissing on each other. Kehlani's first position song came on, we bops to that song. I grinded on Lola as she held my hips. I bit my lip and shaked my ass a little. Lola laughed and grabbed my hand turning me around. She had her arms around my neck as I did so too.

"Do you mind if I dance with your pretty friend here?" Some light skin dude asked Lola.

Lola looked at me. "No, go ahead. Have fun!"

She walked off leaving me with him. I was going to kill her when we leave.

"I'm Christian and you are?" He looked me up and down.

"I'm taken." I crossed my arms over my chest.

He chuckled. "I'm not gon' do nothin' to you, baby girl. I'm just tryna dance with you."

"Alright but don't try to get in my panties either." I warned him.

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I twerked on him once Trampoline Booty came on. I felt his dick getting hard. I smirked and made my ass jiggle more. He gripped harder on my waist and turned me towards him. We grinded on each other as he looked me in my eyes.

"Damn, girl."

I laughed. "Nice job catching up."

"Thanks." He smiled. "I gotta go but could I have yo number?"

"I don't know. We was just suppose be dance partners in a club." I titled my head at him.

He licked his lips. "Well I'mma dance partner tryna get your number in a club."

I think he got the hint that I'm not gonna be on his dick. I told him I'm taken so he shouldn't try anything. He was fine though. We said goodbye and I walked back to the V.I.P. section where Lola was sticking her tongue down some girls throat. Kimora was drinking while nodding her head to the beat.

"How was it?" She glanced over at me.

I shrugged. "Okay, why?"

"It seemed more than okay. Girl y'all was basically fucking!"

"Nuh uh. How? We was just dancing."

"The way y'all was dancing didn't look like regular dancing." Kimora smiled at me.

"Oh well I don't want him. I'm happily taken by a wonderful woman. He knows that." I stated.

"But do you think he actually cares if you got somebody or not?"

"If he doesn't then I'm gonna block his number, he'll get the hint." I told her.

Kimora shook her head. "Okay, Cici. He's cute tho."

"So is Storm." I smiled at her.

She laughed. "Here drink this, I promise you not gone die."

I hesitated but took the shot to the head. I winced at the stinging liquid went down my throat.

"You like it?"

"Its good but it burns." I swallowed.

"You have a virgin throat?"

"What the hell is a virgin throat, Kimora?" I straight faced her.

"When you've never drunk liquor before."

"Or maybe it's because the liquor was meant to burn but taste good?"

"You're drunk, time to dance again!"

I laughed as Kimora dragged me to the crowded dance floor.

**EDITED 10/2018**