Chapter 20

Ciara.

"Fine but I swear if this is a set up, I'mma kill you." I semi whispered.

"I promise it's not. Now come on." Aniyah assured me.

I sighed as she grabbed my hands and walked me through the doors. I saw Storm tied up in a chair while some chick was crying.

"Ciara! Let her go!" Storm yelled once she seen me.

The woman looked behind her at us and chuckled wiping the remaining tears. She was really pretty but I wanted to know why she wanted Storm and I.

"Ahh Aniyah. Well done." She smiled at me. "You must be Ciara."

"Ciara, baby, don't say nothing to her." Storm glared at her.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?" I sneered at her.

She smiled. "I want you to suffer."

"Suffer? Who are you?"

"Storm didn't tell you. Oh no, Storm. Well we use to have a thing in a high school but broke up because I cheated. I still wanted Storm, so I had to find her. Couple months ago I did and it turned out to something more." She smirked.

"Ciara, dont-"

"Shut the hell up, Storm. Y'all had sex?"

"We wasn't even together." Storm said.

"But you moved on to two different girls after me. Was I not worth your time?" I questioned.

"Storm only wants one of us and it's me. Victoria." She snapped.

I felt Aniyah tighten up on my wrist. I shook my head at Storm. I know we wasn't together but she seen I haven't moved on. Aniyah tied me up in the chair in a seperate room.

"What's the plan anyway?" I looked at her.

She paced back and forth. "I was thinking I could go tell Victoria I'm taking Storm to a different-"

"That's not gonna work. I already know this." I shook my head.

Aniyah sighed. "Where's Christian? I'll be back."

Storm.

Christian stood up looking at me then scoffed. He walked out and Niyah walked.

"Storm-"

"Niyah where's Ciara?"

"I'll take you to her. Follow my lead okay?" She whispered.

How could I trust her when she tried to get me killed, made Ciara hate me, and basically threatened me? If I had to get out of this myself then I would.

"Nah I don't trust you, Aniyah. After everything you did." I shook my head.

Aniyah sighed, rubbing her forehead. "I understand you don't trust me and I'm sorry for everything I caused but if you want Ciara then come on."

She untied the rope around my arms and ankles. If some happened I don't care as long as I see my baby. We walked carefully by Victoria who was on the phone. Aniyah went inside the room first to distract Christian. As they was talking I found a gun by the back door and picked it up. I walked inside my office where Victoria's back was facing me. I put the gun to the back of her head.

"Hang up the phone and get up." I gritted.

She slowly put down the phone and stood up. "Now, Storm. You wouldn't hurt your first love would you?"

"When will you get that through yo god damn mind. I don't love you no more! I love Ciara, aight?"

Victoria rolled her eyes. "All I hear is about her! I should've killed her when I had the chance so we could live happily together!"

"I would've found yo ass and kill you myself. Where's Natalie?" I cocked the gun.

"Oh you mean her?" Victoria smiled.

I grabbed Victoria by her arms and turned around. Natalie had bullet wounds in her chest.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I smacked her with the gun so hard she fell on the desk.

Victoria whimpered. "Stop!"

I punched her anywhere I could, taking all my anger out on her. I saw blood coming from her nose and mouth. I pulled the gun up about shoot her in the head.

"Storm, baby! What happened to Natalie?" Ciara had tears going down her face.

The gun shook in my hand violently as the tears fell down. Ciara came running to me and hugged me tightly. She knew how much Natalie meant, I put my own family in danger.

"Guys I think y'all should get going." Aniyah said walking in.

I looked behind me and seen Victoria knocked out. We stood up and I looked Natalie at one last time.

"Storm!" Niyah yelled.

She shot the gun between Victoria's breast. Victoria fell backwards slowly.

"That was yo ass man. Hurry and go!" Niyah yelled.

I gave Aniyah a hug. "Thank you, Niyah."

"Thanks." Ciara said smiling.

Aniyah rolled her eyes. "You welcome now go!"

Ciara and I ran out the back door and to her car. Ciara quickly started the car and drove off. I sighed and covered my face.

"You alright?" I asked Ciara.

She looked over at me. "I'm okay, I guess. You good?"

Although I witnessed my sister dying tore me apart, I still felt ok. Finally being able to leave the drug shit alone and making things right with Ciara. I needed my shit together before I get back with Ciara. Ciara parked in front of a hotel and turned off the car.

"I think you should stay here for a while. Your house is a mess right now." Ciara looked down.

I nodded. "You not gone stay here with me?"

"I need to get back home to check on my mom and daughter."

"Ciara-"

"Can we talk later? I'm not feeling too well right now." She closed her eyes.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Call me, alright? I love you."

Ciara had tears in her eyes. "I love you too." She whispered.

I smiled a little and got out the car. Before she pulled off, I jogged back to the car.

"Could you bring me some clothes tomorrow?" I asked.

She laughed a little bit. "Sure."

I watched her pull off out the parking lot. So much shit was running through my mind but right now I needed to rest.

**EDITED 10/2018**