Chapter 13

Storm.

"I'll be back later...uh just get comfortable and get anything you want." I told Ciara as I grabbed my keys.

She grabbed my hand and looked me in my eyes. "Storm, please."

I looked away and walked out the house. I got in my car. I thought about what I was gonna do, I'm tired of Christian fucking with what's mine. I drove to his house and got out and knocked on his door. He opened the door with just his boxers on, I decked him in his nose and watched him fall back.

"Didn't I tell yo ass to stop fucking with Ciara?! I don't care if we not together, she's my first love!" I kicked him in his chest hard and watched him cry in pain. "Now yo ass gon' pay."

Christian.

I woke up with sharp pain in my chest and face. All I remember is Storm coming over and beating my ass. I'm fucked up, I let a girl whoop my ass and tie me down.

"Look, Chris is awake." I heard some girl say.

I looked up and saw Storm coming my way with a knife in her hand. She smiled at me as I stared at her, pissed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

She shook her head. "Nah, baby boy, what's wrong with you?"

"I didn't do shit, let me go." I tried getting loose but she slit my arm, I clenched my jaw and started breathing heavy.

"Keep moving and talking shit, you gon' die." She laughed.

What the fuck did I get myself into? I shouldn't have done what I did to Ciara, I was just mad at the moment. Now Storms crazy ass tryna kill me.

**EDITED 10/2018**