Chapter 12

Ciara.

"She's gone, mom!" I yelled at her. I knew my chances with Storm was over because she clearly stated she hated me.

"Now, Cici, everything will be fine. You're pregnant so quit putting stress on my grandchild and get some sleep. We'll talk later." She kissed my cheek and walked out my hotel room.

She was right but I really am sorry. I shouldn't have done that now she hates me because of me doing childish shit. I cried silently as I walked to the bed, I hope nothing gets worse.

Storm.

Four months later..

"Shit, Storm, oh God!" Aniyah moaned as I hit it from the back.

I pulled her hair back and smacked her ass.

She flipped me over and started riding me. I massaged her boobs as she moaned my name louder. Three minutes later as she was riding me hard and fast, she came and laid restlessly. I kissed her forehead and held her. As I was falling asleep the door bell rung, I rolled my eyes and moved Aniyah and put on robe walking downstairs.

I looked through the peep hole and saw Ciara with a car seat in hand. I sighed and cracked the door open.

"What Ciara?" I asked annoyed.

She looked up from her hood with bloodshot eyes and she was shaking. "C-can I stay here please? I'll explain everything."

I grabbed her and brought her in quietly because I didn't want Aniyah to hear us. She sat down and took the baby out the car seat, she had her like two weeks ago. Ciara rocked her and singed to her as she fed her.

"Tell me what happened." I said dryly.

She stared at me intensely. "Well...Chris and I was arguing because he was saying I'm being lazy by not getting job now that I had the baby, I understood. But it got even more tense when he called me a thot, so we argued until I said I'm leaving. He grabbed me by neck and slapped me in my face telling me I couldn't leave. I kicked him in his balls then that's when he raped me and beat me." She started crying.

I still had feelings for Ciara so I felt bad, I couldn't just act as if I didn't care for her which I do. I had to do something cause this nigga gon' stop doing dirty shit to her. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek then held her until she fell asleep. I just had to know where he was at, I know his punk ass ran away since she came to my place.

**EDITED 10/2018**