Chapter 2

Storm.

Today was Saturday and I was off of work. Ciara and I have been texting for a while now and we planned to go out today when she gets off of work. I got a call from Natalie saying she got some smoke. I threw on my sweat pants and Jordan's then was on my way.

Natalie was my sister since day one, she's been with me when my parents died and when I was on my own.

I walked in and saw her rolling up the blunt. I sat down next to her.

"Wassup? Haven't heard from you and Jassy in a while." She laughed, clearly she had already smoked some.

I chuckled. "Bruh we've been busy and plus I got a girl now."

Her eyes went wide. "You staying with one girl? That's new. What the hell did Jassy tell you?"

"That I needa stop worrying about my hoes and stick with one girl for the time being. But enough of that, let's get high bitch!" I laughed and took the blunt.

Ciara.

I had just got off of work and was getting in my car when my ex, Jacob came running to me. I tried to hurry and get in my car but he stopped me.

"Wassup beautiful?" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck do you want, Jacob? I got somewhere to be right now."

"Like where? You have enough time so don't be in a rush." He licked his lips at me and winked.

"Bye Jacob. If I see you again, it'll be the last time!" I yelled and drove off.

Jacob was my ex from high school, he wasn't always a jerk, he was sweet and cared about me. One day some girl named Faithe came thinking she's a bad ass and took him from me. Not that I was mad, he cheated anyway. But it's the fact that he thinks he can get back with me after three years.

I walked in my apartment and hurried to get ready. I knew Storm was probably wondering where I was. I took a shower, got out and then put lotion on and got dressed. I sprayed perfume and put on my jewelry then fixed my hair. I grabbed my keys and purse and walked out. Right when I was in my car Storm called.

"Sorry Storm I'm on my way now." I say driving off to the movies.

She chuckled. "Aw okay. I thought you stood me up."

I laughed. "No I didn't love. I'll see you in 15 minutes."

"Aight bye boo." She hung up.

I smiled and put my phone down. I think I like Storm, she's so gorgeous and her personality is amazing. I parked in the lot and got out looking for her. She was sitting on the bench eating some chips. I walked over to her and sat down smiling.

"Hey loser." I nudged her.

She laughed and hugged me. "Wassup ugly? You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Storm, baby, I haven't seen you in so long. I missed you a lot." Some rachet hoe said hugging all over her.

"Uh hi, Rachel." Storm seemed annoyed by her.

"When can I meet you again? Ya know!" Rachel said biting her lip at her.

" Not ever again...I got a new girl." She pulled me by my waist and kissed my cheek, I just blushed in the process.

"Oh I'm always gonna be your first and last so don't think this bitch is always gon' be here for you. I will always love you, Storm." She grabbed her face and kissed her, my heart dropped.

She smirked at me and walked off. I wasn't even offended by her calling me a bitch, I've been called so much more and I just know how to ignore ignorant people like her. By now I didn't even wanna watch the movie. I wanted to tell Storm how I felt now.

"Storm?" I looked at her and moved to where I was facing her. "Were you serious when you said I was your girl?"

She chuckled and looked at me. "If I asked you, would it be a yes?"

I shrugged smiling. "Maybe....maybe not but I need to tell you something. We've been talking for weeks now and I've grown to like you more than a friend. You're gorgeous, know how to make me feel special, you make me get butterflies in my stomach when I see you, and your personality is responsible for all of it. What I'm saying is that I like—"

Storm.

I kissed her....I finally kissed her. She was talking too much but it's cute, she is too. Ciara is everything I need right now, the one who I can see myself with. She's more than perfect to me and will always be. She put her arms around my neck, I picked her up and now we were making out. I pulled back and sucked on her neck, she moaned softly.

"Ciara, will you be mine?" I said through the kiss.

"Yess. " She let out a lingering moan.

**EDITED 10/2018**