Chapter 14

Storm.

After I finished with Chris, I closed the door and walked to my room and sat in my chair. I've kept secrets for a while, I'm a big drug dealer. I never really tell people my personal business, I've never even told Ciara either even though she was closest to me,  I just didn't have time to tell her yet.

"Boss somebody's here." Bianca said walking in, a girl walked in from behind her, Victoria Jones. My high school crush.

"Well, Well, Ms.Jones. What brings you here?" I say watching her towards me, she sat in the chair in front of me.

She flipped her long silky hair, "I just thought I stopped by, I guessed you was still in the game." She smirked.

I laughed. "You was checking on ya ex wasn't you?" I smiled.

She giggled blushing. "No, just wanted to visit an old friend." I furrowed my eyebrows together, she smacked her lips. " Fine, I really miss you, Storm."

I shook my head and leaned back in my chair. "Victoria, I can't do this. I got a girl now, you the main reason why I couldn't stay with one female."

She rolled her eyes. "Storm, baby, I understand I took your trust. I didn't intend to have sex with her, she put a pill in my wine."

"Why the FUCK was you hanging with her? You knew since we been with each other I'm the jealous type but you wanted to push my button, Vic." I was starting to get mad that we was having this conversation again.

She got up and walked to my side, sitting on my lap. "You know you didn't wanna leave me, you just wanted a break. You missed me screaming your name and making me feel loved." She kissed my neck.

"Stop, no. I'm over you, you will never change my mind." I say in all seriousness.

She stood up and took over her jacket revealing a red lingerie that held her ass up, covered her pussy which was shaved neatly, and her boobs was were perfect. I bit my lip looking at her, she licked her lips and came close to me. Fuck, look what I got myself into.

Ciara.

I wonder where Storm was, she's been gone for a while now. I hope she's not doing anything stupid. Her girl Aniyah, was getting on my last nerves, got my baby waking up and shit. Hurry up Storm.

#TEAMCIARA OR #TEAMANIYAH