Chapter Four

7 VOTES AND COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER! :)

The car came to a halt outside another deserted place, Ellie was getting tired.

“Come on.” Skip spoke as he got out of the car, Ellie quickly unbuckled her belt and stepped out of the large vehicle.

She followed Skip in to the large building. It was an smaller warehouse, but it was decorated like a house. There was a large bed, upon a platform. A kitchen in one end, bathroom in the other. There was living space, and lots of bits and bobs.

“Make yourself at home, babe.” Skip chuckled as he closed the door behind Ellie with a slam, making her jump. She turned around and watched him lock the bolt, and all of the rest.

There was loads of locks on the door, not great if there was a fire, Ellie thought. Skip walked over to the fuse box and pulled the handle down, lightening up the room.

“Im going for a shower..” Skip announced before looking over at Ellie.

He walked up to her, his breath tickling her neck.

“You can join me if you want.” He growled and Ellie’s eyes widened.

“No thank you.” She whispered.

She could do it if she wanted to, but she thought it would probably be best if she didn’t. Skip smirked at her reaction before heading to the bathroom. Throwing his blazer over the couch. Ellie stood frozen to the spot, looking over at the bathroom. Not daring to move until Skip was in the shower. She heard the tap turn on and she saw his silhouette in the frosted glass. Skip stood in the shower, completely still, trying to hear Ellie make a move.

Ellie sighed as he showered, she wasn’t going to try and run. They were in the middle of no where, she wouldn’t have no where to go. Ellie walked around the home of Skip, looking around at the little things he had here and there.

She sighed as she stepped up on the platform, Skips bedroom. She yawned as she sat down on the bed, it was comfy, just how she liked it. Ellie kicked of her shoes, laying herself down. “Ouch.” She frowned as she hit something hard and sat up again, rubbing her sore head. “Stupid book.” She muttered and flung the heavy hard case book onto the floor. It landed with a thud.

Skip took his time in the shower, the hot water slowly massaging his tense muscles. Ellie let her curiosity get the best of her and she stood up from the bed, looking at the antic chest of drawers that was placed in front of her. It was beautiful. Ellie always had a thing for beautiful furniture, after her father.

She slid the first drawer open and gasped at what she saw. Skip turned the tap off, stepping out of the shower, before wrapping a towel around his waist. His dark hair dripping small droplets of water onto his shoulder. He walked to where Ellie was, she was looking in his drawer. He frowned, and stood close to her but she didn’t notice.

Ellie didn’t realise Skip was behind her, her eyes were glued to the gun in front of her. She slowly touched it with her fingers before picking it up, the cool metal was heavy in her hand.

“What are you doing?” Skip asked frowning and Ellie spun around gasping.

“Um..” She stuttered, her eyes widening as she saw the look on his face before she threw the gun on his bed.

“Im sorry, i didn’t mean to-” Ellie gasped as Skip interrupted her by pushing her up onto the drawer.

She stood in-between his legs, hands gripping her thighs. His lips attached to her neck and she let out a small sigh. Skip smirked before harshly biting down on the soft skin on her neck, Ellie whimpering underneath him.

Ellie pushed with her hands against his bare chest, trying to get him off of her. But Skip didn’t budge, he grabbed the back of her head, pulling her even closer. Ellie whimpered as she felt the bruise form, closing her eyes. Skip let his tongue slip out, to sooth the patch of broken skin. To Skips surprise a small moan left Ellie’s lips.

He broke away from her, still standing in-between her legs. Looking at the mark he had made on her. Ellie’s eyes fluttered open and she was met by an angry looking Skip. He reached up and pressed a finger to the bruise and she bit her lip as he applied even more pressure.

“Mine.”

Do you think Ellie will be angry at Skip?