Chapter Nine

Next chapter will be up next Wednesday, 8 votes and 5 comments for it earlier :)

Daniel’s feet moved fast across the concrete as he reached his friends. “What did he say?" Daniel looked at Luke who shook his head.

He sighed, Jack, the boy in front of them wasn’t a lot older then themselves. Now his life would end, just like that. He had borrowed money from the boss’ and wasn’t able to make the payments, he had broken the rules.

Boss’ had given him many chances, cause he reminded him of his son. But this was the end of the line. Ellie was sat in her seat, looking with wide eyes at the man who had marked her. She sighed with relief when they didn’t lay another finger on the man who was stuck to the ground.

“Please, no please!" Jack begged the people in front of him. Skip sighed and turned around, walking towards the car.

“Sorry bro." 

Ellie smiled as Skip walked back towards the car, she was relieved, no one was getting hurt. Daniel grumbled at himself, he wasn’t really in the mood to do this.

He quickly flung the car door open, having to climb inside to get what he needed. Ellie smiled at him and he smiled back, he frowned at her sudden change of mood but decided to shrug it off. Skip knew what he needed, he needed a lucky kiss. And Ellie, not that Skip knew that, was more then willing to give it too him.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Skip placed his lips against hers. They were soft, warm and inviting. Ellie’s mind was spinning, she could believe she just kissed him, just like that. 

Daniel pulled away with a smile grazing his lips, he could swear that his insides were on fire.

“Thanks.." He whispered, his lips brushing against her cheek.

A small giggle escaped her lips and he squeezed her knee lightly. He slowly leaned over and opened the glove department, pulling out the weapon that was resting there. Ellie’s eyes widened, she thought it was over, that they were going to go home.

Skip pressed his lips to her forehead before exiting the car. Ellie was frozen with fear, she wanted to look away, but she couldn’t. It was impossible. Skip walked with determined steps over to the man on the ground. Not one, not two but three shots were fired and Ellie jumped at each one.

She couldn’t believe what she was watching and she shook her head, trying to keep the tears in.

“Clean this up." Skip said to Jai and Luke and they nodded, grabbing the lifeless body.

“See you later." He mumbled, giving both their shoulders a squeeze.

“Bye." They smiled before pulling the body inside of the house once again.

Daniel wasn’t worried, in this neighbour hood, anyone could’ve shot that man. He moved quickly to the car, placing the gun in its original place before closing the door. Daniel rested his hand in Ellie’s lap and she fiddled with his fingers.

She was terrified, but at the same time she had never felt so secure. Daniel quickly sped off down the street, the houses flashing by. 

Skip kissed Ellie as soon as the door behind them closed, his sexual frustration obvious. He groaned into her mouth, his fingers digging in to her hips.

They slowly made their way up to the platform where Skips bedroom was placed. Ellie was a tad reluctant, she didn’t know if this was right or not. Well she knew it wasn’t right, but she wanted it.

Skips hands pulled her closer, a gasp escaping her perfect mouth as she felt the bulge against her. Skip slowly sat down on the bed, Ellie stood in-between her legs. He smirked as he looked her up and down, her cheeks slightly red.

He took her hand and pulled her on to him, her legs straddling his hips. Daniel had never wanted anything more, he craved her…