Chapter Thirteen

Hey chickianyas :)

I'm so sorry for how slack I have recently been but here is the update :) I've decided to skip the sex scene because it was a little bit raunchy :P

Happy reading! x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie was stood looking out the window, her mind racing as the rain splattered against the wet ground.

Why hadn't her father been looking for her? Was he even alive? She gulped as she pulled the shorts over her legs, trying to avoid her scraped knees. Daniel was still asleep in the bed behind her, it was late afternoon and they had had a nap after their sexual frustrations had been released.

Skip rolled around in bed, looking for the body he wanted to pull close. He frowned as his arm searched for her, the other side empty. He opened his eyes, only to be met by an empty bad. He looked down over his house and saw her by the window, biting her lip as she stared out.

“What's wrong?” He asked sleepily and Ellie jumped at the sound of his voice. She let out a sigh and slowly turned around, meeting Daniel’s gaze. “Have you been crying?!” Daniel asked, now worried that he had hurt her earlier. 

"Does my dad think I’m dead?" She croaked and Daniel tumbled out of bed, trying to reach her fast.

"No." He breathed, he didn’t want to be the person to tell her this. His fingers gently touched hers, sending sparks through her body.

"Is he dead?" She looked up at his, meeting his eyes, her own lip trembling.

"No." Daniel shook his head, and a sigh of relief left her lips.

"Then where is he? Why isn’t he looking for me?" She whined and flung her body down on the bed.

"Its complicated.." Daniel began, hoping that she would drop it. But this was Ellie, of course she wasn’t just gonna drop it.

"Tell me." She demanded and Skip stood in front of her.

"Your dad has been doing a lot of bad shit over the years.." He looked at her and she frowned, her dad had never been violent. "Now that your ‘missing’ he gets a lot of publicity, which is good for him. He has been in debt with Boss’ for ages, and now that he’s getting popular, he’s making money, so he can pay the Boss’." 

Ellie frowned, she was confused to as why she was really here. “So Boss wanted to keep something of his, so he kept you. Well.. I kept you..” Skip smiled slightly, making her insides tingle. “Your dad took another loan, so we would keep you longer, as he gets more publicity..” He finished, sitting down next to her inspecting her scraped knees.

“So..” She bit her lip in frustration. “He basically sold me.” She gulped, trying to swallow her rage. “And you’re only keeping me cause your making money out of it?!” She stood up, maybe she was overreacting, but at the time that seemed like all it was.

“No!” Skip defended himself, standing up, towering her small frame. 

"Are you sure about that?" Ellie spat. "Cause it sure seems like the only valid reason I’m still here?" She continued her rant, fisting his shirt. He couldn’t help but to smile at the small hands that were trying to man handle him.

"Stop smiling its not funny!" She shouted, pushing him backwards. Daniel stumbled backwards, for a little person, she had muscle. "Im only here for the money right?" She growled and he looked at her in shock.

"No!" Daniel brushed her forehead with his slender fingers. She closed her eyes, melting under his touch.

"Then tell me, why am i still here?" She whispered.

"Because.." Skip cocked his head to the side, looking at her.

"I love you."