Chapter Three

6 VOTES AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

ATTENTION: I just found out my cat died so I might not be on for a while, sorry for any inconvenience :(

"Now, are you gonna make this difficult?" Skip growled into Ellie's ear and she sucked on the broken lip of hers. She slowly shook her head.

"I won't" She croaked and Skip's grip of her loosened. Skip turned to the boys, his arm pushing Ellie towards them. He gave her one last shove and she fell onto the sofa.

"Watch her." Skip growled before walking the other direction, tapping away on his phone.

Ellie gulped as she looked around the room, the boys were intently watching her. Beau huffed before standing up, not wanting to babysit on his free time. He looked at Ellie, Beau thought she was beautiful, gorgeous actually. But he knew she would get in the way. As Beau went and kept himself busy over by one of the computers, Jai leaned over to Ellie.

"Ellie.." He whispered and her eyes left Beau's back.

Ellie frowned at all the smiles that were shot her way. She was here against her own will, she just wanted to go home.

"Please, let me go home." She croaked and they looked at her sympathetically. "I want to go home.." She cried.

Skip was outside, making a phone call. Something he had to do everyday, at an exact time.

"We can't do that ok?" Luke looked at her as she wiped the tears that had overflowed.

The boys looked over her shoulder, seeing Skip walking towards them.

"Just do as he says ok? He won't hurt you if you do as he says." James smiled before the boys started with mindless chattering once again.

"Lets go." He growled to Ellie as he grabbed her under the arm.

Ellie whimpered from the roughness, he grabbing her like she was a pro boxer.

"See you later boys." Skip shouted through the warehouse and the replies consisted of mumbling.

"Lets see if you can do this without trouble." Skip chuckled as they were outside.

He let go of her arm and Ellie rubbed the sore spot. Skip was walking aimlessly away from Ellie and she frowned.

She looked around the completely deserted area, they were at least an hour outside of town, or civilisation. Skip knew there was no where she could run, but to him. Ellie's feet moved slowly towards Skip who was a few meters in front of her. They walked around the building, coming to the garage. Ellie tried to keep up with Skip, stumbling on her own legs. Sooner or later she was by his side and he smirked glancing at her. Ellie's cheeks flushed a deep red and he flung an arm around her shoulders.

"Get in." He said as he opened the door to the all black range rover.

They had collected it a few weeks ago, and boss had let Skip keep it, much to his pleasure. Ellie looked up at Skip, before quickly getting in to the leather seat. Skip closed her door and made his way around. Ellie was astounded, the interior of the car was superior.

"What do you do?" She frowned, still looking around the car.

Skip thought it was cute that she was so innocent, so clueless.

"Im a collector." He cleared his throat, starting the car with a growl.

She frowned looking at him, and he looked over at her.

"What does that mean?" She whispered, the two of them still locked on each others gaze.

"I collect things from people who owes boss' money." He explained, leaving out details.

"So why am i here?" She gulped.

"You, my lovely little Ellie." Skip begun, displaying a genuine smile at her. "You were an accident."

Ellie was confused, why couldn't he just let her go?

"But if i was an accident, and i promise i wouldn't tell anyone, why wouldn't you let me go?" She asked carefully, not really sure where to place Skip.

"Cause i think i might enjoy your company, at least for a while." He smirked at her, his eyes wandering her body.

Making Ellie feel slightly uncomfortable and excited at the same time. It was a strange feeling, one she hadn't experienced before.

"Besides.." Skip begun. "You wouldn't want to be at home now anyways, considering how many people your father has pissed off."

Commet what you think Skip will make Ellie do! :) x

I've saved a draft of the next two chapters so i can update from anywhere i am, so start voting and commenting!