Chapter Ten

Will be updated on Wednesday or 10 votes and 8 comments for the next chapter earlier :P

Take care and happy reading xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------

Skip smirked as Ellie blushed furiously, his crotch pressing against hers. This was wrong, but it all felt so right. She had just seen him kill a person, and her boyfriend was gone.

She sighed as she hovered above Daniel, his eyes boring in to hers. Ellie got up to leave but Daniel was quick to grab her hip, preventing her from moving. He pressed his crotch harder against hers and Ellie’s eyes fluttered closed, small puffs of breath escaping her lips. Skip’s breathing was uneven, deep. He wanted her, he wanted her so bad.

Her small hands on him, stroking him, giving him pleasure. It had been a while since he actually felt like this, sure he had sex with girls, but it was just meaningless sex. With Ellie it was so much more, there was an ignition between them that sent sparks flying. 

Skip knew what was going through her mind, she had her doubts, and he didn’t blame her. He did just kill a man in front of her eyes, something she wasn’t used to see. Daniel on the other hand, on some sort of level he got a twisted rush from doing it. Now all he wanted was some release, he needed it. He craved it.

They held eye contact for what felt like a lifetime, Daniel breathing heavily. Ellie couldn’t stop herself, she slowly leaned in and placed her lips to his. He was shocked at first, that she would even kiss him, but soon he started kissing her back. 

Ellie’s hands found Daniel’s hair and she tugged on it gently, his hands roaming her thighs. She was still fully clad, in her singlet and the tights but if it was up to Daniel, she wouldn’t be. His hands gently moved under her top, rubbing circles on her naked back.

Skip gently traced her swollen lips with his tongue, begging for access and it was granted. Daniel’s hands left her and she felt lost for a second. Her eyes opened slowly as she heard a zipper being pulled down. She pulled away slowly, shocked at what was going on. Daniel’s eyes were closed, but he knew she was watching what he was doing.

Daniel was palming his obvious bulge through his black boxers and Ellie’s face flushed red. A small tingle erupted from her centre and she let out a gasp as Skip’s hand reached out for hers. 

Small puffs of air was leaving Skip’s lips and his brow was furrowed in concentration. He enjoyed the feeling she gave him, even if he knew that she was unsure about the whole situation. He thought about where he would guide her hand, and decided it was probably best not to rush her.

He let her hand rest on his shoulder and he pulled her lips to his once again. Ellie kissed his lips for a few seconds before pulling back, watching him. Her hand was stroking his chest and he bit his lip. He looked up at her, continuing to stroke himself. He closed his eyes and sped up his actions, groans leaving his lips. 

Ellie looked at him, he was so different from anyone she had ever met. He could be so aggressive, and now, it was almost like he was vulnerable. Her eyes followed her hand as it travelled further down.

Her fingers traced the small strip of skin that was visible above his boxers. “Please.." he breathed. Ellie didn’t know if it was that he was begging for it, or that maybe for once she wanted to be in control. But she found her hand grabbing him through his boxers.

A guttural groan escaped his lips as she gave it a squeeze. The black fabric was stretched to the max, slightly damp from his excitement. She sped up her actions, stroking him fast. His breathing became erratic, his mind spinning from how good she felt.

His lips found her neck and sucked on it slightly, sponging kisses over the soft skin. Ellie worked him good, he knew that. His body tensed up as she kept a steady rhythm, and with one last groan against her skin he released all he had. His boxers quickly becoming damp.

Ellie kissed his swollen lips, a small smile grazing them. “Thank you.." He breathed and she let out a small giggle. “I’ll return the favour." He smirked as his long fingers traced her crotch, her breathing caught in her throat. “You don’t have too.." She stuttered, not sure if she should let him or not.

“I want to, but not now." He kissed her just under her earlobe before lifting her off him. He stood up and walked down from the platform, edging closer to the bathroom.