Chapter Twenty One

Just wanted to let you all know I will not be updating this tomorrow as my mother will be going to hospital! Hope you like the chapter, votes and comments would be nice thank you! Xxx

--------------------------------------------------------

Jai, Luke, go see Jonah, see if he's heard anything about anyone." Skip ordered his friends around and they happily obliged, his girl was missing, of course they were gonna help.

"James, lets go, we're checking locations." He said and James nodded, walking out to the car.

"What can i do?" Beau asked carefully, still knowing that Skip was furious with him.

"You've done enough, don't you think?" Daniel spat harshly and Beau's face fell.

"Just stay here, call me if you hear anything." He muttered before going outside, towards Ellie's fathers bentley.

"Me or you drive?" James asked and Skip threw him the keys, James catching them swiftly. James was a good driver, never been caught for anything. They never suspected James, he just looked so sweet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?" Ellie croaked, her body hanging from her arms. She had been tied to that pipe in the roof for hours and she was about to break.

"Im everything you need." He smiled gently and she frowned at him.

"I would never want you!" She screamed at him and he stood there in shock, his fist balled up at her words.

"I don't want you!" She continued, making him angrier and angrier.

"YES you do!" He screamed in her face.

"We are perfect together!" The boy who was named Grayson walked around the room, stressing out.

"I've always been here for you Eleanor. Always made sure you didn't get jumped on your way to and from school!" She gasped at his words, she knew who it was.

"You.." She whispered breathlessly.

5 years ago, this boy wouldn't leave her be and her father finally had enough. He was older then her, so her father went to court to get an restraining order for him.

"I was always there!" He shouted, walking up to her clutching her face into his hands.

"And then your father ruined it all.." He growled, his grip growing tighter.

"But I'm back Ellie, and now we can always be together." He whispered before crashing his rough lips to hers, Ellie struggling in his grip.

"Let me go!" She pleaded as he pulled away, his smile faltering slightly.

"Cant you see it Ellie, we can finally be together. We can finally start the family you always wanted!" Grayson was sounding crazy in Ellie's ears, she did want a family but not with him. And defiantly not now.

"You're crazy, i will never want you!" She screamed as him and he paced the room, tugging on his shaggy hair before moving back to Ellie. His breathing was erratic and he cut the rope of her hands, pushing her down onto the mattress before climbing on top of her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah?" Skip answered the phone, shuffling on the other side of the line before he heard who it was.

"Jonah knows nothing, meet me at Mr. Reeds house, we need to talk to him." Luke mumbled in to the mouth piece, Jai driving towards the address they had gotten from Jonah.

"Yeah alright. See you." Skip mumbled before hanging up, looking at James.

"Detour, we're going to Mr. Reeds house." Daniel said patting his friends shoulder. James smirked as he did a u-turn, making all the cars honk their horns.

"Yeah.. Thats right. J-Dog is the don of traffic." James joked and Skip couldn't help but to let out a laugh.