Chapter Five

ATTENTION: I'm going to NZ to see my sister on the 21st so if you guys can get the votes and comments done by then otherwise this will be the last update until i come back! love you all!

10 VOTES AND COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Ellie didn’t really know what to think about Skip. One minute he was terrifying and the other he was a different person.

Ellie nodded to herself, agreeing in her mind that she thought he was rather possessive. She reached up and lightly dabbed her fingers against the bruise that covered the skin on her neck. Skip smirked to himself, he wanted Ellie. He wanted for her to be his but he couldn’t tell her that, it was crazy, they had just met really. So he did the only thing he had ever known, scared her into believing that she had to be with him to keep herself safe. Ellie would never admit it to anyone, but Skip was thrilling.

He had a passion about what he did, no one could deny that. She wasn’t saying what he did was good, cause she couldn’t be the judge of that. She didn’t know exactly what he did for a living, only a minor fraction of it.

“Are you hungry?” Skip asked her as they were both sat in the living room, Ellie watching the dramatic cartoon intently.

Not paying any attention to Skip. “ELLIE!” He snapped and she quickly looked at him.

“Sorry what?” A small innocent smile grazed her lips and Skip couldn’t help but to marvel at your beauty.

“I said, are you hungry?” He smiled and she licked her delicious lips.

Ellie quickly nodded, her stomach grumbling. “Staving.” She giggled and Skip got out of his seat, making his way over to the fridge.

He frowned as he looked inside, there was only eggs and milk, a few other basics. “Um… How do you feel about french toast?” Skip looked over his shoulder seeing Ellie walk towards him.

“Im the french toast master.” Ellie grinned and took the bread out of his hands.

He had never seen Ellie take charge, but then again they had only spent the last 8 hours together. Ellie even surprised herself, Skip was a stranger. Either way, Skip was a stranger, but he was the only one she had, so it would have to make due.

“You do it then” Skip grinned and sat down by the counter, a bar stool underneath him.

He watched how she intently beat the eggs, and whipped in the milk. Concentration splattered over her face.

“Whats your real name?” Ellie asked suddenly. It was a question she had been pondering to ask since he got introduced as ‘Skip’.

“What do you mean?” he frowned.

He was known as Skip, everyone called him Skip.

“Well, Skip sounds more like a nickname, and i’ve never heard of a real name being Skip, that would be silly.” Ellie giggled as she started to soak her bread in the eggy mixture.

“Daniel.” He finally spoke up, after a long silence.

Ellie looked at him with her nose scrunched up, it was.. Cute. “Well then Daniel.” She grinned.

“Can i call you Daniel?” She asked gently.

He frowned at the question, the only person who only ever called him Daniel was his mother. Even his father called him Skip. He sighed as his mind raced, he hadnt spoken to his mother in almost 3 years. She refused to have a son who was a collector, and he chose not to have an judging woman like that in his life. Daniel reminded him of his childhood, he wasn’t sure if he enjoyed it. Thats why he surprised himself when he looked up at Ellie and shrugged. “Sure.”

Ellie immediately grinned at his answer. “Well then Daniel,” She placed the cinnamon and sugar coated eggy bread in front of him.

“Dinner is served.”