Chapter Six

Im back! :)))

10 comments and votes for next chapter! you can do it! :)

Skip had slept on the floor that night, leaving Ellie to have the bed. It had been a long night, and she was exhausted. Skip was awake, as was Ellie. Thoughts were streaming through their minds. Ellie didn’t know Daniel, they had barely spoken. But yet here she was, already in his bed.

Skip didn’t know what was gonna happen tomorrow, his mind was going in over drive. Boss’ would eventually find out about Ellie, and he would take it to his advantage. Daniel knew this for a fact, he knew that he wouldn’t be able to protect her. It was out of his hands.

He slowly got up from the sofa, looking over at Ellie. He sighed as she was sound asleep. But Ellie was wide awake, her eyes closed as her mind was rummaging every corner she had. She slowly sat up, the warehouse was dark, the only light was the one coming from outside. Why was the door open?

Ellie creeped out of bed, Skip’s tshirt the only thing covering her fragile body. She slowly edged closer to the door, looking out of it. Skip heard everything, her soft feet padding on the floor. “Did i wake you?” He asked as he took a drag from the cigarette in-between his fingers.

Ellie shook her head lightly, stepping closer to Daniel. “No, not at all.” She ran a finger through her dark hair. “I couldn’t sleep..” She admitted.

Skip’s eyes looked over her body, her legs seemed to go on for miles under one of his long shirts. He gulped as she stepped closer, her smell wafting through the air. Ellie didn’t know what she was doing, it was like she was drunk.

She pushed herself up on her tippy toes, Daniel frowning down at her. He was confused. Ellie’s lips gently pressed against his and her mind started to spin. She felt excited, happy. Adrenaline pulsating through her veins. Daniel’s lips started to move against hers, saying everything that words couldn’t.

There was an obvious attraction between them, there was no denying it. Skip got more and more used to the feeling of her lips, his free hand gently cupping her cheek. It was a slow kiss, gentle, careful. Not full of passion, lust and sexual frustration. Ellie slowly pulled herself away, careful not to overstep boundaries.

She looked up at him, battering her lashes. She bit her lip, blushing slightly at what just happened. “Goodnight.” She whispered, carefully stepping inside again.

“Goodnight.” Daniel muttered. Ellie quickly scrambled into bed, butterflies in her stomach.

Daniel took another drag from his cigarette, banging the stone wall with his fist. “Fuck..” he muttered to himself.

He wasn’t supposed to feel this way, not about someone he just met, and definitely not about their biggest clients daughter. This wouldn’t end well, for neither of them. Skip was just praying that boss’ wouldn’t hurt her, cause if he did, Skip wouldn’t be able to stop him.