Chapter Twelve

A/N: Hello to everyone who stuck around, im so so so sorry that I have not updated this book in so long, my deepest apologies! I would like to say if this reaches like 15 votes and 10 comments I'll update asap. I have uploaded the rest of the book on wattpad as a draft so the book is ready to go when y'all are ready to read!

Please understand I have had a lot of personal issues, due to why I have not been writing or not even motivated to visit wattpad, but I'm back and I hope y'all can forgive me :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skip didn’t speak to Ellie for several hours. He couldn’t believe that she could’ve been so irresponsible, she could’ve easily gotten hurt.

The ride home was silent and went by quickly, and before they knew it they were back at the warehouse. Ellie got out of the car, willing to help Jai with his wound. “Ellie get back into the car.” Skip growled.

“No, I wanna help Jai.” She frowned and Skip shook his head.

“I wasn’t asking.” He gripped her upper arm, squeezing it tightly. She wriggled out of the grip and glared at her boyfriend. Well she assumed he was her boyfriend.

“Its okay El, you’ll see me tomorrow.” Jai smiled as he was carried inside by the other guys. She let out a huff and rolled her eyes at Skip before getting in to the car. Skip helped them inside and got Ellie’s bag that she had left on the couch before getting back to the car, driving them both home. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Skip spat at Ellie as soon as they got inside of the house.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She spat back and he shook his head.

"I told you to stay put! Yet you think its a great idea to drive to pick us up." He rolled his eyes, making motions with his hands.

"You’re not the boss of me!" Ellie screamed,

"You are so ungrateful!" She pushed Skip by the chest. "You could’ve gotten hurt!" He grabbed her by the arms and she wriggled out of it.

"You just can’t stand the fact that i actually helped you!" She growled and he glared at her. "Not even a fucking thank you!" She fully screamed at him.

"If I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it!" Skip growled, Ellie was furious, she couldn’t believe what had just happened. She balled up her fists and bam, hit him square in the face. 

She was shocked at her own actions, as were Skip. His girlfriend just punched him, and it was a real fucking punch aswell. He looked up at her, her eyes were wide, her breathing hard and her cheeks a rosy red colour. God she was sexy, he thought to himself.

They stared at each other for a few moments. Skips lip was burst but that didn’t stop an evil smirk appearing on his face. He charged towards her and pushed her into the wall with a smack.

Ellie gasped of the pain, before Skip pressed his lips roughly against hers. She moaned into the kiss as he ground his hips into hers. “You’re so sexy when you’re mad.” Skip growled in to her ear and she could feel herself getting wetter by every second. 

Skip was rough, he wanted her so bad. He quickly pulled her leggings down her slender legs and she gasped. This wasn’t the way she thought their first time would go, this was way hotter. She tugged on his shirt, showing that she wanted it off, Skip didn’t stop her.

The shirt was pulled over his head, as was Ellie’s. She stood there exposed to him, her new underwear from when Skip took her shopping for clothes. A low growl sounded from his throat and Ellie giggled. He charged against her once more, pushing her harshly in to the wall, lifting her legs of the ground. “Fuck..” Ellie whimpered and Skip smirked..