Chapter Twenty Two

"Ready to do this?" Skip said as they were outside Ellie’s house.

"He’s not gonna be happy to see us." Luke muttered and James let out a laugh. Jai quickly knocked and the door suddenly it opened.

"Ye-" Mr Reed started but was quickly cut off as the boys pushed him inside the house once again and closed the door behind them.

"Sit down." Skip demanded and James pushed him to the sofa. He knew they were alone, Ellie’s mother died at her birth.

"Ellie’s missing." Skip mumbled and Mark just looked at him, no expression change what so ever.

"I know." He finally said and smiled proudly.

"Business is going good with all the press and i saw you with her at the mall a few weeks ago. I need her to stay gone, and obviously i can’t trust you to do it." Mark finished and Skip was boiling, as a matter of fact they all were furious.

"Don’t worry, he wouldn’t hurt her."

Ellie was led ashamed on the mattress, silently begging for someone to just kill her now. Grayson had snapped, taken advantage to her, hurt her. He panicked after seeing what he had done, quickly leaving the room. Her father was gonna kill him, he strictly said he wasn’t allowed to hurt her. Grayson Channing was a dead man.

Ellie screamed out in frustration, throwing her shirt on the floor. She had tried to put it on five times and failed every single one of them, the shirt were ripped to threads and her arms already ached. She sat there naked, as she silently cried herself to sleep. Hoping that she wouldn’t have to live to see another day. 

"I’ll fucking kill you!" Skip screamed as he repeatedly hit Mark in the face, his crimson blood glazing his knuckles.

James and Luke peeled Skips body off of Mr. Reed and Daniel wanted nothing more then to get back in there.

"You are fucking sick you know that?!" He screamed, the veins on his neck popping out.

"Oh really? Im sick? What about you!" Mark bit back. "You kidnapped her in the first place." His dark voice echoed through the large house.

Daniel knew he was right, but he wasn’t gonna let that show. Not right now.

"Where is she?" Daniel demanded, the boys loosening their hold on him. "TELL ME!" He screamed, making everyone jump, even if they knew he was gonna do it.

"Over. My. Dead. Body." Mark muttered back and Skip smirked, as did the rest of the boys.

"That can be arranged."

"Call Beau, tell him to meet us there." Daniel growled, holding on tightly to the steering wheel.

They didn’t have to kill Mark, but almost.

"Whats the plan?" James asked, a silence fell over the car as they waited for Skip’s answer.

"We find her, get her safe, and then we ALL leave and never look back. She deserves better." Skip gulped out and a silence fell over the car once again.

Daniel knew what was best for Ellie, and it wasn’t him. They zoomed down the highway, trying to get there as soon as possible.

Ellie’s eyes fluttered open as she heard the sounds of a car pulling in to the drive, her almost always black room illuminated with light.

“Daniel..” She whispered to herself, a smile forming on her lips.

Daniel and the boys stepped out of the car, Beau already there, leaning against his car, inhaling the fumes from a cigarette.

“You all ready to do this?” Daniel looked at his best friends before looking at the dimly lit house where his girl, soon to be ex girlfriend was being kept.

“Lets do this.”