Chapter Eleven

20 Votes and 10 Comments for the next chapter, I know you can do it!

It had been a few weeks since the incident in Daniel’s bed and their relationship had gone up and down.

They would trigger each other, scream profanities at each other. It was what their relationship was like though, they hated each other to the point that they couldn’t be with each other. But they both loved each other, even if they didn’t say it, and they couldn’t be without each other.

Ellie had one night nagged him about the fact that he was always working, and that she felt lonely without him. He had been furious with her and forced her into the car, driving her home. She was shocked at his actions, sat frozen in the car as he walked around and opened the door.

Trying to drag her out, she clawed at his face, telling him that he was psycho but then it had turned into tears. She begged him not to leave her, that she could stay with him. She was happy with him, she didn’t want to go home. He had finally come to his senses and drove home, he swore to himself that this girl would drive him insane. 

"You’re such an asshole!" Ellie growled at Skip as they entered the warehouse.

“Stop being a bitch!" Daniel defended himself, looking over to the boys who were sat on the sofas.

They were all smiling to themselves, she had grown on the boys, them all enjoying her company. Even Beau had lightened up towards her.

“I agree!" Beau teased and she glared at him.

“Stop calling her a bitch!" Skip shouted at his friend.

“You just did!" Beau defended himself, a laugh escaped his lips.

“Im allowed, she’s mine." He growled, more to let Ellie know that she still was.

“We better go!" Luke announced. Everyone agreed and Skip looked at Ellie.

“I hate you." She spat and he glared at her.

“I hate you more!" Daniel growled before pressing his lips against hers, they tasted of bubblegum, thanks to Ellie’s lip smackers.

“Lets go love birds!" James cooed and they all walked to the car. 

Ellie squeezed in to the back with all of the boys, Daniel of course driving. “So just bash the car and go?" Beau glanced at Skip, him looking in the rearview mirror at his girl, laughing at something Luke said.

God she was beautiful, her laugh was just pure happiness.

“Dude?!" Beau slapped his shoulder and Skip looked at him.

“What?" He frowned. Beau looked behind before looking at Skip.

“Did you bang her yet?" Beau teased, changing the subject. Daniel shook his head.

“Not that its your business, but i don’t think she’s ready yet." Daniel explained and Beau shrugged.

“Maybe she’s a virgin." He said, Luke’s jokes and the rests laugh making sure Ellie didn’t hear anything.

“She had a boyfriend though.."

Skip frowned biting his lip. “Yeah, well you never know." 

Ellie was sat in the car, alone. Waiting for the boys to come back was always a bore, they never needed her. If they did, she would’ve known...

It was a quiet neighbourhood, the odd car driving past then and now. Ellie smiled thinking about how her life had changed, she had a dangerous boyfriend. It excited her, made her feel alive. But i guess its true what they say, if you want to be a good girl, get yourself a bad boy.

Ellie laughed at herself, thinking about that. She was a good girl, but there was many times she wanted to be bad. Feel the rush that Skip felt. A loud bellow interrupted her thoughts and she jumped into the front. Something was wrong, she could feel it. Luckily Skip had left the keys in the car, so Ellie could listen to the radio. She started the car before quickly zooming down the street, looking for the boys.

The car came to an halt at the end of the street and she honked the horn loudly. Skip was standing, telling the owner of the car to grow some balls. Ellie gasped as she saw the boys carrying Jai, a red stain on his white shirt. They opened the trunk in a hurry and placed Jai there carefully, a grunt escaping his lips.

“Fuck.." he squealed as he lifted the shirt. It wasn’t Jai’s intention to get stabbed, but he had gotten in the way. They all piled into the car in a hurry, Skip still standing screaming profanities at the man who had stabbed Jai. The man didn’t mean to stab or hurt anyone, he just wanted to scare them. He was frozen to the spot as Skip yelled at him.

“SKIP LETS GO!" Luke screamed, wanting to get Jai home.

Skip quickly ran around to the passenger seat.

“Good call El." Beau patted her shoulder slightly as they drove down the street.