// t h r e e //

"I believe in the relation between photography and music. And that's my inspiration." -M.R

"Finally. The day is done." I sighed and sat in my comfy chair at my desk. No one was allowed to sit in it but me, because it's my comfy chair. They can buy their own. I discarded my camera bag and materials bag onto my bed.

"A massage would be so good right now." I tried massaging my neck to get the pain to go away from it. I've always had neck problems since I was about 9 and I can only take meds for it in the morning and not twice a day.

"Oh my gosh!" I looked outside to the sun just beginning to set and it looked absolutely wonderful. I picked up one of my stands and set it in front of the side of my window, because I'm obsessed with angles. Then I took one of my older cameras and hooked it up to the stand.

"Okay, calm down." I inhaled deeply and slowly like my Mom taught me, and exhaled just the same, deeply and slowly. "Hi there sunset, I'm just gonna take a quick picture of you." I smiled to myself as I got the perfect shot. I pressed the preview button on my camera and it looked absolutely breathtaking.

I loved photography this much. It is my soul and my mind. I get excited over the simplest things to take photos of, and some find it strange, but others find it admirable. The darkness on the sides of the picture reminded me of a song...but I couldn't recall which one. Guess I'll think of it later.

"Alright. Study t-" My eyes caught something from the other side of the campus. The boy's dormitories. Many of the windows were open, I would never notice it much before today. If I used my latest camera, I could probably zoom in so close it looked like I was inside the room. But that seemed creepy.

"Yes, many of you would call this "stalkerish", but it's not legally stalking."

Okay, good enough for me.

I walked over to my camera bag and placed my cameras and equipment on my bed carefully, searching for the slip of paper.

"Of course you'd make me dig all the way to the bottom of the bag to get you." I muttered, retrieving the folded white slip of paper. "Oh gee..." I closed my eyes and opened it. I opened one eye cautiously.

"River Phoenix." I dropped the paper and held my head in my hands.

"The River Phoenix?" Oh god.

"Sevine, you gotta get over this little crush. You haven't even made an attempt to talk to him." Evee said, as we walked aimlessly around campus.

"I-I don't know. What if I talk to him and he doesn't wanna talk to me because I look odd or something?" She shook her head and put a hand on my shoulder.