// t w e n t y //

Hi my beauties! I hope you're loving the secret project so far, because that makes me happy! I love all the support you guys are giving to this story. This is a little warning though, the contest will be drawing to a close soon! Since in the story everything has been going on for a few months and when the story began school had already been in session for awhile! I hope this isn't moving too fast, but that's why I wanted to tell you, because this was the vision I had!Expect at the very least 5 chapters, but I'm hoping to get more than thirty. Now, enough chitchat, go read!

~~

"Late nights, red eyes, amnesia. I need ya." -Z.M

"Elliot, why did you do this?" Ms.Lightwell presented the pictures to Elliot and he bit his lip.

"I have an issue. I'm sorry and it will never happen again." Ms.Lightwell nodded.

"You bet it won't. I've called your parents and they've decided to take you out of this university. I hope it all was worth it." She nodded curtly and walked out of the classroom.

"It's all my fault. I was being such a prick, and now...my photography is ruined." I held onto River's hand tightly, watching Elliot begin to cry.

"I think we should go." I whispered, and River nodded in agreement. We walked all the way to the outside of the building to meet Ken and Nina.

"We did it." River said smiling. I love when he smiles. It's the cutest thing in the world.

"Finally. We got justice, Nina." Ken hugged the small petite girl, which took her by surprise. After a moment or so she hugged back.

"They'd be cute together." I whispered to River.

"They would." He whispered back to me. "I think we should party to celebrate, hmm?"

~

"River, be careful on the drinks, baby." He almost stumbled into someone before I stopped him.

"I'll...okay." He slurred, holding against a pool table for support.

"River, I'm going to set you on this couch. Then I'm gonna get Nina and Ken so we can get you back." I sat him down on a orange couch and quickly brushed through the crowd, searching for the tall boy and beach blonde girl.

"Sevine! Let's dance!" I felt the small hand and knew it was Nina.

"Nina! River is drunk off his mind and we need to get him back to campus!" I shouted over the blaring music. She waved that off and started making raspberry noises. My eyes rolled and I slipped by her.

"Sevine." I turned to my right to see Ken. "What's wrong? You look annoyed. What did River do?" His voice was powerful enough to hear through the music without yelling.

"We have to take Nina and River home. Nina, as you can see, is a raspberry machine. River, well, he's just really drunk." He nodded and we walked over to Nina and grabbed her hand. I let go of it and let Ken handle her. They followed me through the crowd to the orange couch.

"River! River?!" I walked over to him and began shaking his unconscious body. I checked his pulse and realized how faint it was.

"Sevine-"

"Call an ambulance! Please! Someone call 911! He's going to die!" I shouted.

The music stopped and people started screaming and running. I shielded River's body with my own as they ran past. "River, if you can hear me...it's going to be okay. You hear me? You're going to be fine. I love you...don't leave me now."

"Sevine, they're on their way." Ken spoke and I nodded. My fingers found their way through his brown locks as tears drip out of my eyes.

"River, why couldn't you just stay put?" I felt for his pulse again and it had gotten worse. "Shit." I straddled his waist on the couch, plugged his nose, began breathing in air, and pumping his chest.

"Work! Please, just work!" I listened for his heartbeat and I almost choked on my cries. "No, stop it! Work!" My CPR was just barely keeping him alive. When the ambulance came it took three men to get me to stop performing CPR on River.

"We got this ma'am. Go home." I shook my head and wiped at my face furiously. I quickly switched one of the rings on my pointer finger to my ring one.

"That's my fiancé! Please, let me go with him, please!" A look of understandment crossed over on of the security mans' faces.

"Let her on." I blew out a breath of relief and got in the ambulance and sat next to River, holding his hand the whole way there. Never letting go of him.