// f i f t e e n //

"You don't take a photograph, you make it."-A.A

"Well I hope this looks decent." I wore my oversized purple sweater, my black and white striped leggings, and black flats. I took the agonizingly long time to straighten my poofy hair and put in stud earrings. I turned in my mirror and sighed.

"I am a mess."

"You actually look gorgeous." My eyes widened and I turned around to see River.

"River! I could have been naked!" He raised an eyebrow and took steps towards me.

"Where is the negative?" I rolled my eyes and he held out his hand.

"There is plenty...but where are we going?" I asked as I took his hand and we began walking out of the dorms.

"Surprise." He squeezed my hand and I smiled slightly.

"Can I have a hint?" He hummed as we made our way to his car.

"Lights." I squinted at him and pouted.

"That's not much of a hint."

"Fine, fine. Camera." I huffed and got into the passenger side after he held open the door. I heard his laugh just before he closed the door and went around the back.

"You're no fun." He started tracing my tattoo as he pulled out of the campus.

"That's not what I've seen before in your eyes or voice."

"Well...well right now you're no fun." He winked at me and released my hand.

"I will be." Okay then.

"The cinema!"

"I take it you like movies?" River asked as he parked. I nodded excitedly and smiled like a complete fool.

"Photography, movies, and even comics! I'm a geek sure, but I like it so that's all that matters to me!" He looked at me in amusement for a moment before exiting the car and coming around to open my door.

"Let's go Curious Bunny." I wrapped my arms around his arm as we walked in. I was too happy to be curious.

Okay but I'd like to know what we're seeing?

"You were crying."

"No I wasn't."

"You know you were. You were scared out of your mind."

"No I wasn't! Shut up!" River shrugged and swiped some of his hair to the side.

"Whatever you say, Sevine." I huffed and stomped into the car by myself and buckled up. River opened his door and slipped in the car.

"You're a meanie." River smiled brightly and squished my cheeks.

"You're such a baby. Look, you've even got the cheeks for it." I swatted his hands away and fell back against the seat in laughter.

"Thank you, River. I really loved this." His hand went into my hair and came out with a straight strand, the uncurled texture new to his fingertips.

"So you wouldn't mind doing it again?" I shook my head and shyly smiled as I looked down at my lap.

"I wouldn't." I felt his mouth press against my cheek.

"I don't break the 'no kissing on the first date rule'." He whispered, his lips dragging down my ear and neck.

"Now you're no fun." I looked up at him to see how close he was. Really close.

"I don't make the rules, Bunny." He threw his hands up and then when they came back down we were off in a matter of seconds.

River Phoenix...you're a force of the unknown. Stop making me like it.

Slightly shorter than other chapters but I think it was cute. Hope you all loved it! I love how many reads I've gotten! Suggest it to anyone, I love letting people read my stories! xx