// t e n //

"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take." -Unknown

"Are you serious? A Tuesday party?" Evee raised an eyebrow at me in confusion and I shrugged.

"Yeah. I'm only going because it's obviously gonna be small if it's a Tuesday." And if I just happen to lose him, maybe I could snap a photo.

"You won't go to a college party with us, but you'll go to some Tuesday party with Dream Boy." Hattie teased, smiling at me. I shook my hair out from its bun and started combing it.

"I don't have to look out for River at this party, he knows basically everyone there, and worse comes to worse I have to ask one of the friends to drive us home. I'm coming back by 9 too." The girls nodded in understandment.

"So what happened to Ken? I heard he screwed up the project for Ms.Lightwell's." Hattie asked, taking a drink from her water bottle.

"He violated the rules of our very serious project. It's a huge part of our grade. I knew some people would think it's a joke, but it's really not, let's just hope he took some decent pictures already for a part of a grade." Evee cocked an eyebrow once again and stood next to me as I began applying light makeup to hide my blemishes. Hattie soon followed and sat on the arm of my chair.

"Geez, it's that serious?" I nodded and started putting my things away.

"If you'd like to pass this class, it's wise if you do this project correctly." I felt a strong shot of pain in my neck and I released a long groan.

"Ice pack or the heating pad?" Hattie asked.

"Ice pack, please." She rushed into the mini fridge I had and handed me an ice pack which I placed on the chair and leaned my neck on.

"How long until the party?" Evee asked. I glanced at my watch.

"10 minutes until we meet up outside the girls dorms." I don't know if my neck can take it though.

"These pack sessions usually leave you in pain for hours, Sevine." Evee bit her lip as she tried to think of something.

"You sure you have no emergency day meds?" I nervously scooted towards my shelves and reached into my jewelry box and pulled out my tiny fairy box and opened it.

"They're supposed to be used when we have exams and I'm in pain. But this is as much as an emergency, right?" I looked between the two girls, both of them staring at the orange pills I possessed.

"I vote yes." Hattie looks at Evee with big brown eyes. Evee placed her hands on her hips.

"When do you get a replacement?"

"2 weeks." All we had was mock exams, nothing too serious. And I'd still have one left if I needed it.

"He's taking you to the hospital if anything happens." I almost squealed and grabbed my water and swallowed one pill down.

"Alright. I'm just about ready." The freezing pack numbed the pain slightly so I could make it till the meds actually kicked in. I put my ice pack into my mini fridge and placed my feet inside my light purple flats.

"Have fun!" I grabbed my bag which had all of my basics inside, with the special appearance of my camera.

"Thanks guys." I hugged my friends and made my way to the outside of the girls dorms.