// t w e n t y - f i v e //

After me and River found out we won we immediately began working "photo shoots" into our schedule. Hattie, Evee, and Christopher were our supplies group. Always giving us props and making us laugh on set. Nina and Ken actually started dating. It was unexpected, but we actually went on a double date.

 It was unexpected, but we actually went on a double date

Corey revealed to us that he might be able to skip our year and be in his "3rd" year of college when we are

Corey revealed to us that he might be able to skip our year and be in his "3rd" year of college when we are. He had been keeping on his studies and stayed away from crazy parties a bit more. I knew him and River still went sometimes though. Their smirking faces at night and headaches in the morning don't fool me. Today me and River had been busy packing for our three days in Florida.

Our flight leaves at 8pm tomorrow night, so by the time we get to Florida and settled it'll be 2 am. We have to meet with the owners and organizers of the art gallery at 9 am. The photoshoot will take place at 10 am and go till 11:45 am. We'll go out to eat for lunch, sight see, and relax until 3 ish pm. Then we'll get ready for the formal opening of the very sophisticated art gallery. We must be there by 6:25 sharp.

It's a lot of specific times to remember, but we'll have Ms.Lightwell keeping us ahead of time. I grabbed my flip phone and dialed River's number after I had finished packing.

"Hey Sevine."

"Hey Riv. Ya done with packing yet?" I sat on my bed and started going through my portfolio.

"Yeah. I got done about half an hour ago. You're done I assume?" I traced his jawline on a photo and smiled. I'm so happy we won and things have gone so well.

"Yeah. Just wondering if you needed help, but you were done before me."

"Mhmm." It stayed in awkward silence before River spoke up again. "Wanna gather everyone for a celebration graduation lunch?" The end of the year was here. Today was the last day of our sophomore year. The day of me and River's return is graduation.

"Sounds cool. You get Corey, Ken, and Nina. I'll get Chris, Evee, and Hattie."

~

"Let's go around and say why we're happy to get our Bachelor's. Evee you start." I insisted, taking a sip of my strawberry smoothie. Don't judge me, I love them.

"I'm so ecstatic I'm gonna get my Bachelor's Degree. I'm gonna go off and get set in life with my acting." Evee said smiling brightly. We all clapped softly. Hattie chewed up the last of her shrimp as we looked at her.

"I'm happy to get my Bachelor's, because producers are already asking me if I'd like to sign to them as a singer." We all clapped once more. Christopher's turn.

"I'm happy to get my Bachelor's, because I'm that much closer to my Master's Degree for animation design." Another round of claps. Ken and Evee's turn.

"We're excited to get our Bachelor's, because we're going to move in together." Ken said. Evee nodded in agreement.

"We're also going to get a puppy once our jobs are concrete." We all clapped a bit louder at the word puppy. Corey's turn.

"I'm glad to get my Bachelor's Degree, because it shows how smart I actually am in Video Game Design." Another round of claps. This was a nice idea of gathering for lunch. Everyone would get more closer this way and it'd be a great memory to look back on. It was now River's turn.

"I'm happy to get my Bachelor's Degree, because it'll make my family proud. Cliche, I know." River lightly smiled and I squeezed his hand. My turn.

"Well, first of all I wanna say I'm glad we're all doing this together. And second, I'm happy to get my Bachelor's, because once I'm through with college I'm going to be going through with making my own business and doing what I love the most. Photography." We all clapped again and clinked our drinks together.

"Ooo, food's here." Christopher said as two waiters came to the table with our food. I rolled my eyes.

"Chris, all you care about is food I swear." He shrugged and took a fry as soon as it was laid in front of him.

"Food keeps you alive. Not love. Unless you have a love for food, then you're all set." He winked at River and River laughed in return. He had been smiling and laughing more lately. It makes me happy, because without him what Chris said might be wrong.

~

THE DUO OF SEVINE CARTER AND RIVER PHOENIX SHALL BE GOING TO FLORIDA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'M SO EXCITED, BUT AT THE SAME TIME SAD. I LOVE THE SECRET PROJECT. IT'LL BE MY FIRST ACTUAL BOOK COMPLETED ON THIS ACCOUNT. MY FAVORITE DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT'S A SHORT STORY.

IF YOU'D LIKE A HINT OF WHAT MIGHT GO ON IN FLORIDA HERE IT IS:

REVINE HAS BEEN GOING STRONG, BUT COULD THERE BE A RIFT THAT GETS THEM APART IN FLORIDA?