// t w e n t y - s i x //

River's P.O.V

Seeing her sleeping on my shoulder was comforting. How I got money for this? Don't ask. My job is...complicated, but I wouldn't let Sevine know. She'd be disappointed in me still.

I love her, and losing her would probably break me apart.

"River, get some rest, it's been 2 hours and we're about to stop halfway through." Ms.Lightwell said from across the aisle and I nodded.

"Alright." I let my head rest on top of Sevine's and closed my eyes. It took me until we stopped and many got off to actually sleep. I didn't like falling asleep in front of others, but I'd do so in front of her. The only girl I've ever had true feelings for.

~~~

"River, c'mon." I was softly shaken awake and I opened my eyes to see Sevine. We had made it to the hotel early this morning, and slept away jet lag.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. She walked over to a couch and sat down to put on her heeled sandals. She wasn't a curvy big bottom and big chested girl, but she wasn't stick thing either. She was in the middle, and I liked that that part of her was more average. Every other part of her stood out to me.

"Stop staring and get going!" Sevine waved her hands wildly while laughing and my eyes widened.

"Right, right. Uh, you look good today by the way." I said before rushing to the bathroom for a nice warm shower. After the shower I'd gotten dressed and we caught a taxi to the gallery with Ms.Lightwell.

"You excited? Or is it just me?" Sevine asked pulling her snapback around backwards on her head. I smiled and squeezed her hand.

"I'm very, very excited." We had finally gotten to the gallery, and I had to put Sevine's hand in a death grip to keep her from running like a crazy person. We entered to be greeted by around 10 people, all looking very sharp.

"Good morning, River Phoenix and Sevine Carter. I'm Natasha Rosetta, the owner of this gallery, and I'm ready to see some great shots of you guys today. I'm also hoping that tonight you two will get shots at big jobs. You're both very talented as Jill Lightwell has told me, and I'm excited for tonight. Please, make this day the best you've ever made." Natasha announced to us, and that made me smile.

She seems like a nice person, so I hope this gallery gets the attention it deserves. I mean Natasha is already a huge name in the photography business, but she hasn't had her own art gallery 'till now.

"You ready, Carter?" I squeezed Sevine's hand and it was like she was snapped out of a trance as she smiled.

"Definitely ready, Phoenix." A voice interrupted our staring moment.

"River and Sevine you can come with us for the shoot downstairs." A tall male with green eyes said, motioning us towards the stairway. We made our way down into a white room full of photography and computer equipment. It was literally a photographer's dream.

"Can I live here?" Sevine wondered aloud and everyone laughed. She was quite adorable in that way. My Curious Bunny.

"Sadly not, but you'll be spending quite awhile here for now. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Max Reid, your main photographer for today." We shook the male with green eyes' hand.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked with an excited smile across my face.

~

"Sevine, I'm sure the pictures turned out great." I reassured her as we walked on the sidewalk with our hands intertwined. She sighed once more and leaned her head against my arm.

"You really think so? I liked yours the most. I probably looked like a scared little chicken." She said. I kissed the top of her head and held my smile in. She was so absurd, because her photos were the best.

"Yes, I do. Anyways m'lady, where should we travel to next?" I asked gesturing to the world in front of us. She suddenly smiled and started pointing.

"Ice cream and boat rides. Don't even think about paying for this adventure; it's all on me." Sevine's eyes practically challenged me to oppose when she said that. I put my hands up and shook my head.

"I wouldn't ever dream of it." I said. She nodded firmly and took my hand.

"Then let's go." She said and leaned up to kiss my cheek, but I turned to meet her lips for a soft peck. I leaned my forehead against hers.

"Gotcha."

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE BUT I'M BACK.