// t w e n t y - s e v e n //

GUYS IT GETS A LITTLE HEATED JUST A SMALL WARNING.

Sevine's P.O.V
"It's in my head, darling I hope that you'll be here, when I need you the most."

"The water is so freaking beautiful, River." I let my fingers dip into the water as we floated along it. I looked at him and smiled. He easily returned it and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad that this state has been treating us well so far. I'm really excited for tonight though. An opportunity for a job would be amazing. I'd jump at it so fast." He said with pure enthusiasm. You could tell when you looked into his eyes in that exact moment that photography meant everything to him.

"The experience itself no doubt will be amazing. I'm just so happy I got to come here with you, River. I'm so happy that things are turning out, and I couldn't ask for anyone else at my side, but you." I sincerely stated. River intertwined our hands.

"Same here, Ms.Lovey Dovey." The boat pulled up to our stop and River and I exited the boat. "So...ice cream?" He asked. I nodded and once we found an ice cream spot it was pure relaxation.

"Remember that time when you first bought me ice cream?" I asked as I licked my cotton candy ice cream. River nodded and tapped my tattooed hand.

"That was the night I drew you, you got a tattoo, and I found out that you hate sugar cones." He said and lightly chuckled. An idea popped into my head, but I didn't want to be pushy since it was relax time.

"Sevine, I know you like the back of my hand. We can do anything you like; don't be shy about it." He insisted before biting into his waffle cone.

"After this...maybe we could get tattoos? I'll pay this time, though." River began to grin uncontrollably and shook his head.

"Not a chance, Curious Bunny."

"I know this is a bit abrupt, but what about matching tattoos? Small ones of course, but matching." River murmured as we flipped through the tattoo books. I smiled and nodded.

"I think that sounds amazing. However, which ones?" I asked.

"You know how we like Beetlejuice? You pretty much hooked me on it, but how about I get "I myself am strange," on the inside of my wrist with an eyeball, and you get "and unusual" on the inside of yours with a flower?" River suggested. I shook my head and smirked.

"You picked last time. I'm gonna draw what we're getting and you're going to sit down over there and wait like a good boy." I said pointing to the operation chairs. River huffed jokingly.

"Okay, Mommy." He grumbled like a child. I laughed and started drawing what I knew would be perfect for us.

 I laughed and started drawing what I knew would be perfect for us

"Hello, Sir," I waved an artist over to look at my work. "Could these drawings go on me and my boyfriend's shoulders. He gets Beetlejuice and I-"

"Get Lydia. I like the idea. Head on over and we'll be done with you two in a jiffy." The female artist cut the paper in half and handed a male artist one part.

"Color is a son of a-" I gave River a look. "Nutcracker." We were back at our hotel getting ready, and everything was going smooth. I went into the bathroom to do my hair while River got into his suit. I was finishing up my hair when I heard a bang.

"River?! What are you doing?" I stepped out of the bathroom to find him sprawled out on the floor panting.

"I can't...get...the stupid...tie on." He grumbled. I blew a breath of relief and helped him up.

"You could have just asked me, babe." I said with a shrug as I began tying his tie. I felt his eyes on me the entire time and when I looked up I was lost. It seemed that's every time I looked into his eyes I'd get lost in them.

"Sevine. Just know that I love you." He said slowly. I was breathing really loudly and I couldn't help it, because my boyfriend was hot.

"I love you too, River. I really do, and please don't forget it." I begged in a whisper. He smiled as his hands traveled to my cheeks.

"How could I forget someone like you?" He whispered back before our lips met. This kiss wasn't like any other kiss. It wasn't like our first kiss...it was like a magical kind of kiss. I realized as our lips kept meeting repeatedly that it was a deep make out kiss.

"River, don't leave marks. I don't have a dress that covers my neck." I gasped out before his lips met my neck. He was nipping and licking; I literally thought I was going to combust.

"I would say who cares, but since you asked nicely I won't. Sevine, why do you make me feel this way?" River spoke as he took me up by my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. In seconds my back was against the wall and our lips were together again.

"We've got an hour...for me to just sit here...and take in...how beautiful you are." River said breathily between kisses. His hands pinned my arms against the wall and his mouth traveled to my chest.

"River, we can't do that." I said and began panting once more at the heat we both emitted on to each other.

"We won't. God, I just want to hold you, and kiss you. Nothing more, and definitely nothing less. You deserve to be worshipped. Every inch, no matter how long we wait. We can even be in our 70's and if that's when you're ready I'll worship your body then." He vowed as his forehead rested on my chest.

I didn't even know I was crying until a drop landed on my neck.

"River. You're too much...I don't deserve you. I don't deserve to be worshipped by someone as amazing as you." I sniffled out. Without a word River walked us over to my bed and laid me down.

"Yes you do. You're so kind, smart, and I know it's cliché, but your personality is stunning. You have so many friends, and you help them out in any way you can. I was on my deathbed and you preformed CPR on me. If that's not amazing I don't know what is." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. Then my tears, my eyelids, my nose, and my mouth.

"River, you're going to make me sob everywhere if you don't stop." I whispered shakily and proceeded to laugh. He pulled me off of the bed and hugged me tightly.

"I won't stop until the day I die." He whispered in my ear.

~

THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT, MY LOVES. I'M HOPING TO GET IT UPDATED TO YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT WEEK. JULY 1ST WILL BE THE SECRET PROJECT'S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. AS MUCH AS I'D LIKE TO UPLOAD IT THEN, I HAVE TO DO SOME WORKING. SO I DO APOLOGIZE, BUT I'LL BE WORKING ON IT TOMORROW AND EXPECT THE FINAL CHAPTER HOPEFULLY JULY 6TH!

CROSS YOUR FINGERS, AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. I LOVE BEING A RIVER PHOENIX FAN, AND I LOVE BEING ONE WITH YOU GUYS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS BOOK! IF YOU REVIEW THE BOOK FOR ME TO QUOTE IN THE DESCRIPTION I CAN GIVE A SHOUTOUT AND A FOLLOW???  RIVER DESERVES MORE LOVE IN MEMORY, BECAUSE HE WAS TRULY A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT GONE TOO SOON.

TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER!