// t w e n t y - t h r e e //

"River, c'mere!" I jumped on the bed only to have him stand up and lean against the wall.

"You're quite slow, Sevine." He winked at me and I lunged for him. He let me catch him and he pressed his mouth to mine. He took a fistful of my hair in one hand and his palm against my butt. I didn't mind much as we kissed.

He squeezed it and I laughed against the kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I was surprised. I'm not really experienced in that area. I wrapped my arms around his middle and let our tongues touch once in awhile. He began moving us towards his bed and once we fell against the soft mattress I just wanted to nap.

"River, your bed is soft, damn." He kissed my cheek and flipped me on my stomach.

"So is your butt."

"What are ya doin' Mr.Butt?" He got off of the bed and went digging in his bedside drawer.

"Take off your shirt, it's massage time." I sat up and raised an eyebrow.

"You really think I'm gonna willingly take off my shirt for you?"

"Well you willingly got into my bed, and I was just in the hospital." He pouted his lower lip slightly and I huffed. This boy had me wrapped around his pinky.

"Fine, but it can't be awkward and silent." I reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Someone's into red lace." He poked my chest and I swatted his hand away.

"Don't be pervy!" I laid back down on the bed. He retrieved his lotion finally and put his legs on either side of my body.

"How's your project coming along?" I heard the squirt of lotion(don't even you nasty people) as he asked.

"Another picture would get me my second row of three on the second page of my portfolio." He began rubbing the cool substance on my back and shoulders.

"What if I told you I knew who your photographer was?" I raised an eyebrow to myself. If he told me he'd be cheating and he knows I'd get him eliminated. This can go well for me.

"I'd tell you I knew who yours was. It's a fact. I do know." River's fingers began pressing slightly into my skin, beginning a massage.

"Hmm...would you tell me?"

"Only if you told me mine first." His chuckle was heard above me.

"Ah, I don't think that's fair though, because I know you wouldn't tell me mine. You'd want me to be eliminated." I nodded and put my chin on my arms.

"That's true. How about we take turns giving hints?" Dangerous waters, Sevine. I know, but if I figure it out for the hints I can last him out and maybe he'll guess his wrong.

"Sounds like a deal. Okay, your first hint is...it's a male." He's narrowed it down so fast, bad move Phoenix...but what's the harm?

"Yours is female."

"You sure you know who mine is? I feel like you're just gonna say the opposite of what I say." I turned slightly and looked at him.

"I wouldn't lie to you. It wouldn't
make things fun." River bounced his finger on my nose and nodded.

"Alright then. Your next hint is that...he likes more than just photography. You can see him doing lots of the arts." The guys left are hardcore photography lovers though.

"Okay...your next hint is that she is a brunette." I mean I truly am a brunette. I just had to throw him off if I come up with a risky hint.

"Well yours likes Curious Bunnies." My eyes widened and before I could comprehend what I was saying...

"Yours loves the tattoo you paid for her to get."

I know it's a bit intense, but understand River and Sevine have a playful and relaxed relationship. Nothing is too overwhelming for them. :)