// n i n e t e e n //

"There is beauty in simplicity." -Unknown

"Sevine...let's run over the plan once more." Nina begged. I shook my head and smiled softly at her.

"It's okay, Nina. We will destroy the pictures and Ms.Lightwell will be there with the boys. Don't be so nervous. Just go to your room and wait till you see me holding other pictures and very slowly slip off your top. That'll be it I promise." I said hopefully sounding reassuring.

She made me so damn nervous by acting this way.

"Alright. Hurry please." I pushed her towards the girls' dorms entrance. Once she was inside I jogged to the corner and nodded to Ken and River. They started walking across campus to get to Ms.Lightwell.

I'm glad Ms.Reece said we could do our finishing touches of our project outside, which we did do. Now our plan will be set into action. Yesterday was all about planning. I at first disliked the idea, but River reminded me of the true purpose. Nina was the hardest to convince to even go outside today. I'd hope that I could pull this off.

I kinda wish I was the sidekick again.

I approached the boys dorms and went inside. When I'd past River's dorm some of the guys in the hall looked at me with suspicion.

"Not gender wars again."

"But we'd totally kick ass if it happened again."

"This is true. But that paint prank was our downfall."

"Hey! I had that idea!"

"Screech, it sucked...a lot."

"You just don't see clear talent."

I rolled my eyes and went up a floor. The guys on the second and third floor were older. Elliot was in the same year as us, but was the oldest of us. I knew Elliot fairly well. We were like those acquaintances that were around each other so often they began to know a little bit about each other and got along. But that was all in our first year here. There were not as many older boys on the second floor, but they didn't pay much attention to me. I walked up to Elliot's door and knocked.

"Come in!" I could be a serial killer and just 'come in!'? I opened the door and stepped inside closing the door behind me.

"Elliot?"

"I'm just getting out of the shower!"  He didn't even ask who it was.

"Did I come at a bad time?" I asked as I heard the water being switched off.

"Nope! Not at all." A shirtless Elliot peeked around the corner and smiled. "Well hey, Sevine. And what do I owe this wonderful visit?" I bite myself and mentally prepared myself.

"Well, River and me kinda got into it..." Elliot held up a finger.

"Lemme get some proper clothes on first and then we'll talk. Make yourself comfy." He then disappeared back around the corner. There was just a small area for a couch and tv so I went more into the space for his actual room. Our dorms can be bigger size depending on how much we're willing to pay. I can see Elliot was really willing to pay.

I started looking on his dresser, desk, and on the floor, but nothing. There's only one place and only a true pervert would put them there. I reached under his pillow and felt a stack of something. Observing the pictures tied by rubber band, I untied them and flashed through them.

"So what'd he do to you-oh." Elliot walked in with navy blue shorts and a maroon tank top on. He looked at me holding the pictures and bit his lip. "It's not what you think." I glanced over out the window to see Nina nod at me.

"Tell me what it is, Elliot," I dropped the cards onto his bed and walked up to him. My fingers met his chest and thumbed through his hair. "is she all you take pictures of? Do you take videos? I'm truly interested."

"I-I-" I tugged him to the window and grabbed his camera.

"Show me what you do. If you want." I whispered and handed him the camera. He didn't hesitate to turn on the camera and I knew my face had disgust on it. Wiping the expression away as he looked at me.

"Don't know why Phoenix would break up with such a interesting girl like yourself." He wouldn't. I looked out the window to see River and Ken pointing up at the window. A look of disappointment crossed Ms.Lightwell's face.

"Well, I don't know either. But I know why I wouldn't get with you." I pointed the trio out to him and he froze.

"She saw me...I'm ruined. My parents are gonna have my head hanging above their bed by next week." He shut down the camera and took the pictures he had taken plus the ones I found and we both walked out of his dorm.

And now Ken will have his justice as well as Nina.

I smiled at the thought.