Celebrity 1

So you are a celebrity. First you were an actor. You played in several movies like Divergent or the Hunger Games and a lot more.. After that the cast discovered you could sing aswell so they informed a signing label and ever since then you became famous and wrote songs. You wrote songs about being sad or depressed or being in love. When you were younger the boy you were madly in love with cheated on you, since then you were heartbroken. That's what you wrote about. You tried to write a song again as you sit in your flat looking outside. You wrote something.

(A/N: This song is actually from Halsey and it's called Colors! You should check it out :D )

You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue. You touched me, and suddenly I was a lilac sky. And you decided purple just wasn't for you.

You shook your head and try not to think about your ex boyfriend. Then your assistant called you. "Miss Y/N I have to inform you that next week are the Teen Choice Awards and that you've been nominated for the best singer/song writer." Forgot to tell you, you were pretty famous. Whenever you released a new song it most of the time became a hit song. "Miss Y/N?" You hear your assistant ask. "Oh yes at wait time do I have yo arrive there?" You ask. "At 8pm, Pat will get you at half past 7 so make sure you're ready then!" She says. Pat is your driver whenever you go somewhere, he is somewhere in his 40's but he was nice so he didn't bother you. You say your goodbyes and hung up the phone. You went on your laptop and checked who were coming at the TCA's. You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw all the people who are extremely famous; Lady Gaga, Nick Jonas, Ellie Goulding, Ed Sheeran, One Direction and a lot more artists. Those people also inspire you a lot.

Next week

So this was the day you were going to the Teen Choice Awards and you are excited. You finished your song and it's called Colors and you were going to sing it at the TCA's. You called your make up artist cause yeah, for your make up. So she did your make up and hair and your make up was a naturel look just a winged eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick to finish the look. But she also used foundation and those powder thingy's you know. You weren't that good in make up. She curled your hair and you wore a white hem with a black skater shirt with black toms. You grabbed your black purse an saw that Pat arrived.

After the limousine ride you arrived and you stepped out of the limo and camera lights immediately flashed at you. You posed for a few pictures and then walked further over the red carpet. Then a few interviewers came to you. "So Y/N how are you?" The interviewer asked you. "I'm doing fine." You answered and flashed a smile. "There have been rumour that you are a fan of One Direction, is that true?" She asks. "I'm not gonna say I'm a die hard fan but I really like them, I listen to a lot of songs of them." You responded. "I've heard from an insider that Niall is dying to meet you and that you've been texting eachother, is that true aswell?" This was weird, you tought. As you shook your head you responded "Nope we never texted but I've seen and heard of him and he looks like a nice guy!" You reply. "Now about Lady Gaga, do you like her? She arrived here a few minutes ago!" She asks and you became more excited. "Omg yes! I've heard she's gonna play in American Horror Story and I'm so excited I literally can't wait to watch season 5!" You exlaimed excitedly. Nick Jonas appeared behind you and you squeeled. "Thanks for taking your time to answer our questions Y/N, I hope you have a great night." The interviewer said. You thanked her and walked further. You wanted to have a chat with Nick Jonas because why not? But you couldn't because he was busy with others. As you walked you posed again for the paparazzi.

A few moments later

You sat backstage and you were so nervous. You were dressed in a black knee lenght dress with glitters all over it. You were going to perform your new song Colors and no one has heard it yet except your music producers of course.. "Y/N you're on in 5!" A guy shouted and you nodded. The 5 minutes passed and someone mentioned the way to stage and you walked up the stage. The lights dimmed and your perfomance began. You sang your song perfectly without any mistakes and you were glad with that. As your perfomance ended you thanked everyone and you went off stage. Then a bodyguarded guided you to your seat and it happened to be next to Niall Horan from One Direction and Kygo (A/N: guy who made the songs Firestone and Stole The Show)
Kygo greeted you and gave you a kiss on your cheek. "You smashed your performance, I loved it!" He said and smiled. You thanked him and when you sat in your seat Niall turned around. "Hey you're Y/N!" He says. "Yep, that's me!" You laugh. "Your new song is amazing I'm in love with it!" He says. "Omg this means the world to me thank you! I often listen to your songs too and I probably don't need to tell you, but keep going cause you're amazing." You smile. "Thank you Y/N ! Means a lot to me!" He thanked you.
Then after all the performances the awards were going to be handed out.
The host began to announce. "So the nominees for the best singer/song writer are Y/N, then a picture of you flashed across the big screen, Anna Kendrick, Zendaya and Zara Larsson!"
(A/N: just some random names lol) "And the winner for best singer/songer writer is.." He paused. "Y/N" He screamed and you were shocked. You stood up and Niall stood up aswell to give you a hug. "Congrats!" He said while giving you the hug. The bodyguard guided you to the stage and as you walk up the stage you were pulled in a hug by Dylan O'Brien, the host for this year. (A/N : Just please imagine all of these things like it's real bc Idk how it goes in real life so just imagine that Dylan O'Brien is the host.) You remember him from the Maze Runner movie. The crowd cheered and you flashed a smile. "Here's your award Y/N so tell me, how do you feel?" He asks you. "Oh I feel amazing! Honestly I can't believe I won this! I never expected this!" You respond. "Aren't you nervous because this is your first award show?" He asked. "Oh boy yes I was nervous in the beginning. It's so weird to be in the same room as One Direction or Lady Gaga or Fall Out Boy. They inspire me a lot you know? And they're pretty good so yeah, omg I just can't believe it.." You squeeled the last part while putting your hands over your mouth. "Yeah I agree! Is there anyone you want to thank?" He asked. "Well yeah. I want to thank my amazing fans for voting for me, my family, Matt my best friend what some of you know and also my dog Fluffy." You say and the crowd began to laugh when you began about Fluffy. "So Fluffy's been supporting you since the start?" Dylan ask. "Yep he's the best dog ever!" You laugh. "Thanks Y/N for attending this night!" Dylan says and you walk off stage back to your seat.

Two and an half hours later

You went to the after party and hung out with Niall and Louis from One Direction, Calvin Harris and John Newman. This was one of the best nights you had ever experienced. But you didn't mind drinking. You drunk already four bottles of beer because you wanted to. Your head was spinning around and Calvind and John decided to leave early. It was already 3 am and you decided through your drunken mind it was time to leave too. "Niall, Louis I'm leaaaaaving so I'll see you gugs next timeee!" You slurred. "Y/N, since it's so late we'll come with you because why not??" Louis said laughing. But your bodyguards were nowhere to find and you guys needed to head over the parking where all the fans were standing. Niall threw his arm around your waist and said "let's gooooo!" In his drunken statement of course. Louis walked in front of you and Niall and tried to push away the
paparazzi. "Hey if you want a picture just take a picture of yourself." Louis said. "They can't cause the screen will crack!" Shouted Niall. This was so amusing that the three of you bursted out laughing. But then the questions came. "Niall and Y/N are you together??" "Did you already kissed?" "How long has this been going on??"
You were so drunk so you said random things all night. "No guys shut up, me and Fluffy decided to adopt Niall." You said in between laughs. "Yeahhhh!" Louis laughed along while clapping his hands. "Yea I got adopted to be her boyfriend." Niall laughed. And you guys couldn't contain this anymore so you bursted out laughing even harder.