Spaghetti

You and Niall were now seated down at some fancy Italian restaurant right by the water, late at night. He rented the whole deck for you two, which you loved even though you weren't together- hopefully yet. This was your fifth date, maybe he was just too nervous to ask? You haven't even kissed yet. You only held hands and showed signs of seeing each other. Your plate just came- to which you decided on sharing one massive bowl of pasta with Niall. You loved that you could be yourself around Niall, so you basically just had sauce covering your mouth, just as Niall did. Yeah it may be not lady like, but who cares honestly. Niall likes a girl whose not afraid to eat in front of him, plus no one was around. It was coming to the end of the bowl spaghetti, when you both put pasta into your mouths at the same time, ending up having one piece of spaghetti in your mouth that stretched across the table to his mouth. You looked up at him to notice him waggling his eyebrows. You giggled as you both slurped it up, slightly leaning across the table. Just as your lips were about to meet, the pasta broke in half. You both laughed it off, and Niall piped up. "Wanna try that again?" You nodded your head with a smile and Niall grabbed one end of a spaghetti, you grabbed the other end and you both popped it into your mouth, Niall winked at you as you both started to slurp it once again, leaning across the table, to finally have your lips meet in a sweet kiss. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered as he pulled away. His eyes went wide, full of hope. "I know it took me long enough and I knew you were the perfect girl from the start but I was just nervous an-" You immediately cut him off. "Yes Niall, I'll be your girlfriend."

Again an imagine from @Niallsrecruits on Instagram because honestly her imagines are perfect omfgg and guys I finished my exams and I received super good grades y'all I'm so happy!! Anyways enjoy this imagine and I'll be updating later this week! Peace out ;)