Magic 2

"I'm glad you're okay." He admits and flashes a smile at you.

2 hours later

The game ended and you and Niall decided to hang at your place and to get to know eachother better. You told Niall you'd be right back because you were not feeling comfortable in your clothes so you decided to just wear your home suit. You wore grey Nike shorts with a white loose tanktop, hair in a messy bun. You decide to leave your makeup on your face, maybe if you removed it, Niall would maybe find you unattractive? You were insecure when it comes to guys. As you throw your dirty clothes in the washing machine you hear glass shattering. You run to the livingroom and find Niall who was snooping through your old pictures. He accidentally slammed a frame what was made out of glass on the floor. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Niall spoke but you cut him off because you were angry. "Because you were investigating or may I say snooping through my personal stuff?" You snapped at him. "It's just-" He wanted to speak but again, you cut him off. "Yeah it's totally normal to go into my picture albums without asking permission while I only know you for a few hours!" You exclaimed. "It's just, I think I know you.." He admitted. "Wait what?" You ask. "You were my childhood best friend." He tells you. "Wait then.. Are you the Niall as in Niall James Horan?" You ask curiously. He nods. "Oh my god! Really?!" You shreek and pull him in a big hug. "Yes, your face was really familiar and I was asking myself if it were really you and when I saw your old pictures I immediately knew that it was you!" He responds. After that you guys were reminding eachother all the things you guys did together, the fun you made all bringing it back. It was a huge throwback for the two of you. He told you he became a singer and that he was part of One Direction, the band whom the songs always end up in the highest charts. The two of you even catched up about alot of things.

FML this was the dumbest ending ever just ew I'm so sorry for not updating for so long I'm a FOOKIN horrible person