Twins 2

"Hope you don't mind, we're seeing SUPERMAN VS. BATMAN !!" He screamed happily, walking with you into the movie theater. Of course you didn't mind, you just secretly wished he would've asked you first what movies you like instead of taking you to an action packed film that you had almost 0 interest in.

"Sounds great!" You faked a smile, not wanting to hurt Nick's feelings. What else had he done wrong already? He hadn't opened your car door for you..but hey I mean I don't even think boys do that nowadays. I wish they did though. We sang music loudly on the way here which was nice, but other than those two errors we're off to a good start. I'm only being so judge mental cause I need to pick the right Horan.

All throughout the movie, you and nick chatted and laughed as he cracked jokes throughout. You both are your separate popcorn bowls, his arm wrapped around your waist to keep you close. It was a good time. After the movie he drove you back home, and you can honestly say it was a great night. No one can make you laugh as much as he did the past 2 hours and you're so happy that you met Nick. Nick may have the advantage, you love a guy who can make you laugh. Plus, he's good looking. With his SnapBack, skinny jeans and designed black tee. "Thank you so much for tonight" you thanked him as he walked you up to your porch.

"It was not a problem. I'm glad you had fun babe" he grinned, and with no hesitation placed his lips against yours. The kiss was fast and heated, leaving you breathless and wanting more. "Catch ya later love" he smiled, patting your bum before slipping away. Nick definitely had the advantage.

Next evening

You had just gotten a text from Niall, saying to dress comfy and he'll be there in 20 minutes. Instead of yesterday where you dressed in skinny jeans a long sleeve shirt and a scarf, you decided today since he said comfy to just wear leggings and a cute sweatshirt. You didn't want to look like a slob but also like you didn't try too hard. After you threw your converse on the doorbell rang, causing you to quickly grab your phone and run down the stairs. You opened the door to be greeted by Niall, dressed in sweats and a baby blue tee. He looked undeniably comfy

"Hello gorgeous" he grinned, causing you to roll your eyes

"Oh please, I'm in a sweatshirt" you laughed, closing the door behind you and walking towards his car

"Doesn't make you any less perfect" he called out from in front of you, opening the passenger side door for you. Damn, he was already off to a good start. Compliments and opening the door? I thought boys didn't do that anymore!!

He jogged around the front to his side, getting buckled up and then backing up out of my driveway

"So where are we headed that we could dress so comfy?" You asked, confused as to where you would go that allows you to dress this comfortable

"It's about 5 minutes from your house" he hinted. You groaned playfully, allowing a chuckle to slip passed your lips as well. For the rest of the ride you both made small talk, learning a bit more about each other. Come to think of it, you still didn't really learn a lot about Nick from yesterday during your date.

"Here!" Niall sang, parking the car and jogging around to let you out

"A house?" You asked, instantly getting nervous that it was going to be some kind of frat party, since you all did live near a college

"My house" Niall grinned, taking your hand and leading you inside. You smiled at the gesture, finding comfort in his large calloused palm.

"Right well...here it is" Niall nervously chuckled, letting go of your hand and pointing to the room.