Catfish

(A/N: So the 'sun-flOwers' is just simply you because let's pretend that if you aren't creative that you are creative and chose that username and Niall's username is 'horan1993' because Niall is simple. Simple but beautiful. lol kay now continueing on... here's the imagine')

sun-flOwers: wyd m8

horan1993: I dunno jus texting you

So you met this Niall guy on Kik and you guys texted each other every day. Day by day you fell in love with him. The sad thing was that you didn't know how he looks. He knew how you look because of your profile picture. He would always tell you how gorgeous you are or complimenting you. The only thing you knew were that his name is Niall Horan and that he's 1 year older than you, that he has brown hair and green eyes. That's what he told you tough.. You were silently hoping he wasn't a pedophile or a 40-year old man sitting behind a computer or something.

horan1993: I miss you Y/N

sun-flOwers: bitch you guessed
sun-flOwers: nonono jk miss you too xx

horan1993: sometimes I really wonder why I like you

sun-flOwers: it's bc I'm fab

horan1993: Idk you're pretty and your personality is just

sun-flOwers: stop
sun-flOwers: you're making me blush

horan1993: I was just complimenting you

sun-flOwers: sometimes I really think you're an idiot Ni

You called him Ni because you liked the nickname. You silently hoped you would meet him anytime soon because your love for him only grew bigger.

horan1993: I hate you

sun-flOwers: love you too

As you changed into your clothes you headed to the mall. You needed new clothes even tough your closet was full with clothes. When you were about to walk into Urban Outfitterd your phone buzzed and you saw you got a text from Niall.

horan1993: Y/N!!
horan1993: bby
horan1993: pls don't ignore me
horan1993: it's really important !

sun-flOwers: what's up ??

horan1993: the sky

sun-flOwers: bruh

horan1993: jk I wanted to talk about something else

sun-flOwers: I really hate you Niall

horan1993: I was only joking Y/N

sun-flOwers: ughh

horan1993: bby
horan1993: pls
horan1993: don't ignore me
horan1993: I love you

You ignored him because he pissed you off. You really love him. But sometimes you were still wondering if it's real or not. Again, you felt your phone buzzing but you knew it was Niall again so you didn't bother to look. Now you walked in Urban Outfitters and one guy immediately catches your eye. He has blue eyes and stared at you for at least a minute when you walked in. His blonde hair had brown roots at some places im his hair and his hair was styled into a quiff. He's really beautiful, you tought. You see him staring at you again and he smiles at you. You give him a soft smile back and walk further in the store without looking where you're walking. Because you were too focused on the blonde guy you walked into a pole. And you were emberassed. The boy was laughing at you of what happened and you were ashamed. You felt your cheeks turning read and you walked away.