Bet 8

"Oh my god, Louis. Stop talking so loudly. She's going to hear us," Niall panicked. "I already did," you spoke up, stepping into the living room as salty tears streamed down your rosy cheeks. Each and every one of the boys had shocked expressions, and their eyes were wide open. "Baby, I-" Niall stood up from his seat. His eyes were watery as he fought back his tears, but you didn't fall for it one bit. "So this was all a lie, wasn't it? It was planned!" you screamed. "No, (Y/N), it's not as bad as it sounds. I promise-" "Shut the fuck up, Horan! All your promises were complete lies. That promise you made where you told me you'd never hurt me? Remember that?" Niall choked up as he let all his tears go. His shoulders shook as he took big gasps, "Princess, please-" "Just, stop," you interrupted, putting your hands up. "I'm so done with you. I put all my trust in you in a period of a week, and this is the outcome? Everything you every did with me, everything you said, it was out of greed for money and beating your friend at some stupid bet?!" "Babe, I swear, it was like that in the beginning. After a while, I truly did start to like you." " No, stop it. I don't believe a single fucking word that comes out of that disgusting mouth of yours... I'm leaving." Without another look at the boys, you ran out of the living room and towards the front door.

Niall's pov

I wasn't lying when I said I was starting to like her. I was being completely honest, and I was speaking from the heart. (Y/N)... she's amazing. I didn't think choosing her for my dumbs bet would actually make me develop a crush on her. It was all just a game in the beginning, I'll admit, and I was the player. But after couple days of seeing her smile, and hearing her laugh, I just couldn't resist. The relationship escalated from there, moving much faster than I'd wanted, but I couldn't help it. She's perfect, the most beautiful woman in the world. I didn't think it was possible to fall so hard for someone so quickly. I should've never made that stupid bet. Now, not only have I broken my own heart, but I've broke hers as well.