Clubbing

For my kinky readers ;-)

You were going out with Niall, the other lads of One Direction. You and Sophia were invited too because you were their girlfriends ofcourse. So you two decided to go get dressed together and help eachother with their make up.
As Sophia helped you getting ready you helped her too with het make up and hair. "Sophia! Liam won't take his hands off you tonight!" You exclaimed. "Well, Niall either. I hope he not gets mad like the other time." She laughs. The last time you went clubbing with you all together Niall got mad at you for dressing up 'too much'. He couldn't even stand that someone was looking at you. The guys told you two to meet at the club at 9pm. It was currently half past 8 so you decided to go to the club. "Up to Funky Buddha!!" You yelled and ran to the door. "Yay!!" Sophia yelled and bursted into laughters with you. After the ride you arrived at the club and the guys were already there waiting for you. As you saw Niall you bite your lip because, damn, he looked fine as hell. "Looks like Y/N is already checking Niall out." Louis laughed. You playfully slapped his arm and went over to Niall to give him a hug. He pulled you in a hug and grabbed you by your ass. "Niall!" You squeeled and slapped his hand away. "Looks like Niall is not getting some tonight!" Laughed Liam and the others laughed along. "C'mon let's go inside." Says Harry and they all went inside. As you wanted to walk in too Niall grabbed you by your waist and spun you around. "You want to make me jealous again? Do you remember last time?" He says. "Yes I do Niall please don't make it a big deal like before." You pleaded. "I just saw you and I already wanna leave a trail of hickies down your stomach leading the way to that magical place that'll you go crazy when I slide my tongue deep inside tasting everything you have to offer when I'll then start sucking and kissing on your clit as you're arching your back trying not to cum until you finally give in." He whispered in your ear. "You dirty boy." You smirked. He pushed you to a wall and leaned in. He began to kiss you passionately. It started all sweet and innocent but it ended up in a heavy make-out session. "Liam! You were wrong!! Niall is sure as hell getting some tonight!" You heard a voice saying, recognised as Louis' . You two pulled away from eachother and everyone stood at the entrance waiting for you two. You blushed and Niall threw his arm around your waist and you walked into the club together. Everywhere sweaty bodies dancing. You wanted to dance with Sophia too but Niall didn't want that somehow. "Niall let me have a little fun!" You shouted over the loud music. "That guy is checking you out and he needs to learn that you're mine!" He shouted back. "Can't I stay with Sophia?" You whined. He shook his head and dragged you with him on the dancefloor. "Dance with me." He said as he began to dance. You began to dance with him and he started to grind on you. You went to the bar and asked for a drink while Niall followed you. The bartender winked at you as he gave you your drink and Niall's fists balled up. He grabbed your drink and put it on a table as he dragged you with him. He pushed you in the taxi with him and he didn't said a word. You asked him a few times what he was doing but he simply ignored you. Finally you arrived and you saw you were at Niall's apartment. Niall opened the door and when you went inside he immediately closed the door behind you, and grabbed you by your waist. "You've been a bad girl in the club there. Teasing me." He whispers in your ear. "So what do you want to do?" You smirk. "I want to fuck you, Y/N." Niall says. "You just want to fuck me?" You ask. "Fuck it. I don't want to fuck you meaninglessly, I want to make love to you. I want to kiss and caress your entire body, not leaving one inch of your skin untouched. I want to leave you breathless when I first enter every inch of myself inside of you. I also want to feel you wrap your arms and legs around my body leaving no spaces between us and your thrusts, whimpers and moans fill the room. I want to look into your eyes and give you soft kisses on the lips, nose and your forehead. Then, I'd love to feel you arch your back into me as you climax, collapse underneath me, and then cuddle until we fall asleep together. God I want that." He said in his raspy voice. You only moaned and he immediately knew your answer. He grabbed you bridalstyle and carried you to his bedroom. He started by slowly taking your clothes off with his teeth and throwing you on his kingsized bed. He started slowly kissing from your ankles to your inner thighs. He got slower when he got up there and started teasing you with his tongue. As he started to eat you out he went slower. When you moaned he went faster and he slowly moved your body up. When he neared your vag he slowly rubbed the head of his member on the outside of your vag to be teasing you. You became tired from Niall teasing you. "Niall just already give in!" You whine. Then he slowly put his member inside you and started thrusting in and out. As you moan and beg him for more he speede up and made you climax. Then he slowed down and kissed your neck while he made love to you passionately.

After you two got cleaned up you both laid in bed cuddling with eachother. You stared at his blue orbs and he stared back to you. "I'm proud to say I'm your boyfriend." Niall spoke up. You smile. "I'm proud to say I'm your girlfriend." You responded. "And I'm also proud to say I'm the reason you scream my name." He smirked. "I'm proud to say I'm the reason you cum." You smirked back while he laughed at your comeback.

So I confess I read dirty imagines and fanfictions so I think a lot of you will too ;-)

Niall Horan Imagines ☻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara