Shocker

You were a massive fan of One Direction. You even ran a fan account. You only had 5k followers tough.. But one of those 5k followers was Niall. One time you were spamming him and then you checked your notifications and realised he followed you. That was for you the best day ever. This time your mum had bought some tickets to go to One Direction's signing for their new album. But because your friends aren't a fan you were going alone. Ofcourse, you were excited cause you'll be seeing your sunshine's only from a meter in front of you. A few moments later you were in the building. You were impatiently waiting for your turn. Your heart began to beat harder as you were nearing them. The girl in front of you was done and now it was your turn. You gulped and walked to them. "Hey boys! Sign my album please?" You ask and try to be confident. All of them mumbled a 'sure' or an 'okay'. Niall looked at you and his eyes widened when you smiled at him. Oh my god he thinks I'm ugly, you tought.
Suddenly they began whispering to eachother and you were really confused. You try to hear what they're saying but the only thing you heard was "don't tell Niall, he'll freak out." You shrugged it off and grabbed your signed album. "Thanks for signing." You say and smile. Niall stands up while Louis began to smirk and you see Liam shouting "No!"
"OH MY F*CKING CHRIST IT'S YOU IT'S YOU WE LOVE YOU Y/N ESPECIALLY ME I ALWAYS STALK YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT @Y/T/N AND IMAGINE US MEETING YOU! YOU'RE SO PRETTY AND SO GORGEOUS." He began to scream. You see Josh coming from behind him and Josh widens his eyes too. "Oh my god guys it's her!!" He says calmly and is about to walk over to you.
"Back off bro." Niall says and pushes him away. "I love you." You say. "JOSH DID YOU FRICKIN' HEAR THAT??" Niall screams. Josh nods excitely. "NO NIALL I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO!" Harry says and shakes his head. Out of sudden Niall jumps over the table and immediately pulled you in a hug. You hug him back and feel your heart beating out your chest. "I feel your heart beating." He whispers. Your eyes widen. "My heart beats just the same beat as yours." He smirks. "Wow this is really a shocker." You laughed. And this is how daddy and mummy met, you tell your daughter called Y/D/N Horan as bedtime story.

I'M SORRY THAT THIS IS SO FREAKING SHORT IT'LL GET BETTER I PROMISE !!!