Bet 3

Later that day, you gathered all your belongings before putting on something casual. Jeans and t-shirt would be perfect, right? Niall had told you to not bother going fancy because apparently the date was supposed to be laid back. Just as you placed your hair up in a pony tail, the doorbell rang. "Shit," you whispered, quickly smearing on some lip gloss and putting in some diamond stud earrings. You bolted down the stairs, opening the front door as you casually leaned against the door frame, "Sup." Niall furrowed his eyebrows, letting out a breathy chuckle. "You ready, (Y/N)?" "More than ever," you grinned, tying to hide how ashamed you felt at the way you greeted him. Girls don't do that around guys. That was so lame. Niall's probably thinking about how weird and disturbing of a girl you were. Ugh, why did you have to ruin the date. It could've been an amazing first date, but your stupidity had to- "Hey, don't worry about making a good impression on me," Niall spoke up. It was almost as if he had read your mind. "I've seen you around the halls at school, and I know how amazing of a girl you are. This date is meant to be relaxed, so don't stress too much about it. Plus, I know you've never had a boyfriend before, so this idea of dating must be pretty new to you. Trust me, it's new to me too and... I'm really bad at it I'll admit," he chuckled, turning to face you once you both stopped in front of the passenger side of his car. "I like you though," he said, his soothing, velvety voice mesmerizing you into an abstract universe. "I really do, and I know this date is going to be perfect no matter what happens. Now, go. Hop into my car. You can trust me." "Uhm Niall," you said. "Why are you bringing me to someone's house?" You glanced out the car window to see a large home standing grand and tall in front of you. "I'm bringing you to my home, silly," Niall laughed, his deep voice sending chilling shivers down your spine. "Oh," you giggled. "My bad." "Now let's go," he grinned cheekily. "I'm making dinner." You followed him out the car and into his cozy home. "Where are your parents?" you asked, glancing around the magnificent foyer of his house as you made note of the peace and quiet. "Oh, they're both out on business trips. But don't worry, I'm staying back with my brother," Niall grinned, leading you into his luxurious kitchen. "Jesus," you gasped. "Your place is... incredible." "Thanks," he chuckled. "Now c'mon! Let's make some tacos. WOO!!" He ran around the kitchen, gathering all the necessary kitchen supplies. "You cook often?" you asked. "No," Niall chuckled. "I'm not that good to be honest. But I'm willing to try for a beautiful girl," he winked, making your cheeks heat up. "Come here, babe. I want you to help me." He gestured for you to walk over to where he stood behind the granite counter. You gladly followed his command before beginning to cut open the package of taco shells. After a while, you subtly looked over to see Niall standing in front of the stove, pouring all the fresh ingredients into a pan. You watched as his back muscles flexed every time he ripped open a package. His tank top exposed the majority of his back, but you didn't mind that at all.