Leave Me Alone 1

You were walking into the halls with your backpack clutched on your back, heading to your next class. You were on your phone, scrolling down Instagram and checking out some pictures. But then you bump into someone, and when you looked up you were already pissed. You bumped into Niall Horan, the school's star football player where every girl would get down on her knees for. Everytime he would be seen with a girl, the other girls around became very jealous. Every girl was interested in him, but you didn't know what made him that special. You had to admit that he's hot but that didn't mean anything. "Hey, here you have my favorite girl!" He smirked and pulled you into a hug. You wanted to break the hug but he held you too tight in his grip. "Niall, stop." You winced as you rolled your eyes. "Aren't you loving the hug?" He asks and smirks as he saw how he got everyone's attention. He loved to pester you. Niall knew how you didn't like him, or when all the attention was on you. "Niall let me go." You said. "How about.." He trailed off. "No." You sighed and rolled your eyes. He broke the hug and you gave him an angry glare. "Finally." You huffed. "My dear Y/N, I wasn't done yet." He smirks. "Niall." You whined. He threw an arm around your shoulder. And you immediately back off. "Niall, how many times did I told you to leave me alone?" You ask him friendly. "That's uncountable." He responds. "Exactly! So you just should leave me alone!" You say.

a few hours later

You stood with Y/BestFriends/N in the girl toilets, checking out your hair in the mirror. "Y/BF/N, should I do my hair in a ponytail or leave it like this?" You asked. "Hmm." She hummed. "Ponytail or nah?" You ask. "Mmh."She hummed again. "Are you gonna hum all day long whenever I ask a question?" You ask her. "No.. It's just..don't you like Niall?" She asks you. "What?!" You ask. "Don't deny it Y/N, you like Niall." She trailed off. "Pfft, I don't like him." You respond. "Every girl is literally drooling over him." She murmurs and daydreams. "He's so selfish, and it's disgusting that he thinks he can do everything he wants." You respond. "I don't know Y/N, he's hot, how could you not like him?" Y/BF/N asks. "Just because he's the star football player and because he's popular everyone likes him. And I don't like him for that Y/BF/N, I just don't like him. He even plays every girl." You admitted. "Whatever you say sis." She responds. You slightly hear some girls laughing behind you. "So Y/N.." A girl behind you trailed off. You turned around and mentally groaned when you saw who was in front of you. This was Trish and she was known for being the head cheerleader. She thinks that she's the best and that she can do everything she wants. She's like the female version of Niall, only, she's worse. "Well well well Y/N, so you don't like Niall?" She asks and smirks. "Nope." You respond. "Can't wait to show him everything I recorded." She says as she claps her hands excitely. "He won't hug you or flirt with you anymore." She laughed. "Wow should I be hurt?" You ask with an hint of sarcasm in your voice. "Actually yes." She nods. "Just shut up already, I don't even care if he's the popular guy or the star football player on this school. He likes to pester me and it's annoying. He's still a jerk to me, popular, hot or not. Can you leave now?" You ask. "I recorded this!" She giggled and ran out of the girl's toilets. You sighed. "She's so annoying Y/BF/N did you just hear that?" You ask her. "Oh ofcourse I did, I'm wondering what Niall will say when he sees the video's." She says. ", I don't even care." You shrug. You and Y/BF/N walked into the halls and saw how a lot of girls hovered Niall. You went to your lockers and put your books in it but then one of the class' nerds, Mitchell came over to you. "Y/N." He says. "Hmm." You hummed as response. "The popular girls are showing Niall a video of you where you talk about him." He says with gritted teeth. "I know." You sigh. "But, I don't care." You continued. "Well Niall is going to ask a girl today for the end ball. I'm wondering who it'll be." He says. "I'll be going, so bye." He says and waved. You waved him goodbye and saw a lot of girls were coming closer to you. You shrug it off and looked at your nails. "What colour should I paint my nails?" You ask Y/BF/N. "Hm, I'd go for red or white or black." She responds . "I think I'm going for black." You say and she nods. "Y/N." You hear someone say from behind you. You turned around and you were met by the one and only, Niall Horan. You hear some girls giggling. "Yes, Niall?" You ask. "I kinda wanted to ask.." He trailed off. "Wow you're being shy for the first time." You respond. "Don't make it more difficult for me, don't interrupt me." He says. You shrug. "Do you want to go to the end ball with me?" Your eyes widen as you heard the sentence what came out of his mouth. "You, want to go to the end ball with me?" You ask. You see Y/BF/N squeeling and giggling. Niall nods with happy eyes. "After you always tease me and try to make me uncomfortable? After you've been a jerk to me?" You ask him. He wanted to go the end ball with you after everything he did. You were pissed because he tought you were going to say yes. His face went from a shy boy to a cocky boy. "I'm not done yet with you Y/N." He says and stomps off, every girl following him. You roll your eyes and turn back to Y/BF/N.
"So someone is in looove." Y/BF/N smirked.

oh my god I feel so sorry for not updating pls dont kill me , its just it became too much for me bc one direction is takin a break and there were all emotional posts and video's over Twitter and it made me cry ok lol anyways here's an imagine I'll update it later this week so enjoy :')