Celebrity 3

Third and last part of 'Celebrity'

You were watching American Horror Story on your laptop. You were watching the third season called Coven. You were into this serie so much that you were literally addicted to it. On that moment that Zoe started to murder the zombies, the site starts buffering. You groan in frustration and decide to tweet.

@Y/T/N: When you are watching AHS and Zoe starts to murder zombies and it gets exciting your laptop starts to buffer... #hatethosemoments

You decided to look through Twitter and see a lot of things you didn't notice before. There were a lot of hashtags trending that has to do with you like
'Y/N and Niall' or '#Colors' or '#BuyColorsOnItunes' and now suddenly the #hatethosemoments hashtag you tweeted a few minutes ago was trending already. First you decided to look through the you and Niall hashtag. There were all pictures of you and Niall together. This started to get weird tough, you tought. These tweets caught your attention, no wonder, these had more than 2K retweets..
(A/N: I'm just using some random usernames so don't think those tweets are real k?)

@njhmysunshine: Y/N wore that day the exact same hoodie as Niall did last
month, coincidence? I don't think so!
There was a picture attached with a picture from you wearing Niall's hoodie when you went to Starbucks and Niall wearing that hoodie.

@mullingniallers93: They were only sharing their drinks guys!!
Here was a picture attached where you took a sip of Niall's coffee.

@jvrassicworldnini: This explains all the drama 'bout Niall and Y/N
here was a video attached and you tapped on it to watch it. You see yourself speaking up "No guys shut up, me and Fluffy decided to adopt Niall." You said in between laughs. "Yeahhhh!" you see Louis laughing along while clapping his hands. "Yea I got adopted to be her boyfriend." Niall laughed. And you guys couldn't contain this anymore so you bursted out laughing even harder.

And that's where the video ended. People were assuming you and Niall were together and you found it incredibly weird. You and Niall have known eachother know for a few months. You had hung out with Niall a lot after the TCA's and yes you started to like him but you just tought it was weird. You just shrugged it off and decided to take look through the #hatethosemoments hashtag you just tweeted. There were a lot of tweets and it was again all about you and Niall.. It was normal, kinda, you hung out a lot with Niall the past few months. He even introduced you to the other guys of One Direction. The more pictures you saw of him on your feed, the more you would think he's beautiful. You couldn't deny that you didn't like him. You scrolled through your twitter feed until one tweet catches your eye.

@INLOVEWITHY/N: @Y/T/N you should watch ahs on watchseries.ag !!

Your eyes widen and you immediately look up at the site. You found the exact episode where Zoe murders the zombies and you were so happy so you decided to tweet the fan back.

@Y/T/N: @INLOVEWITHY/N Ily!! Thank you so much!! If it wasn't for you I'd be sitting all day doing nothing. Thanks to you I can finish AHS today😻

You immediately got a lot of mentions so you closed Twitter cause you knew it would get annoying while watching American Horror Story. You grabbed some fruits and orange juice and decided to eat and drink it while watching it. You've always been the healthy girl.

Some moments later

You almost finished the Coven season. You were excited to start watching the new season Freakshow. As you were eating a watermelon suddenly someone bursts inside and you drop your bowl with watermelons. "Noooooo I need to save my babies!" You yelled as you bend over to grab the watermelons. When you had gotten your watermelons back you look up and see Niall standing there smirking at you. "Niall James!" You say. "What?" He asks. "First, learn to knock. I told you already a few times you should knock. Second, have you ever heard of making plans and telling me when you're coming over?" You ask. "I always forget to knock you should be used to that now!" He laughed "and why? it's not that big of a deal, right?" He asks. "Niall! I'm still sitting here in my grey sport shorts and white tanktop. Look at my messy bun! I'm looking like I didn't shower for months!" You yelled throwing your hands in the air. "You look fine to me." He mumbled. "Anyways, why are you here?" You ask.
"Our fans asked to do a Twitcam and the other guys weren't in the mood. So will you do one with me please?" He pouted. "Niall I want to finish the third season today.." You say. "I know, I know, how addicted you are to American Horror Story. But please Y/N I'll watch it together with you." Niall pouted. You squeel. "You'll love ahs as much as I'll do, I swear!" You say fangirling. "But first we need to make our fans happy.." He dragged on. "Alright Niall, here's my laptop you can log in." You say handing him your laptop. Niall started a Twitcam. You got on your phone and decided to share the link of the Twitcam he shared on his Twitter account. As you were about to copy the link you looked at his other tweets.

@NiallOfficial: You guys are literally the best fans in t world! I wouldn't know what I would have done without you guys !!

@NiallOfficial: Thanks everyone for your help! my plan is working !!!!

@NiallOfficial: See y'all in a bit!!!

@NiallOfficial: Here's t link for yall! *insert Twitcam link lol*

You found it suspicious but you decided to drop it. You shared the link on your account and there were already more than hundred thousands of people watching while you and Niall were doing nothing. "Hi everyone!!" You yelled into the camera. Niall smiled and looked down at you. "Don't mind my crazy American Horror Story obsessed best friend famous singer Y/N casually sitting here in her sport shorts and tanktop looking like she survived the zombie apocalypse and joining the Twitcam." He laughed. "Piss off Niall!" You say giving him the finger. "Secretly you love me." He says. You shook your head "Who even loves Niall?" You pout. And tweets like 'you do' and 'Y/N' started to appear on the screen. "I'm reading that you actually love me Y/N." Niall says while smirking at you. "No I don't." You say while you shook your head. Niall shrugged it off and began to talk to the people who were watching. "So me and Y/N will do a question and answer thing!" He says. "Hey I never agreed to do that Niall!" You respond.
"Too bad!" Niall says and began to cuddle you really tight. "Niall you're squishing me." You say while Niall cuddled you that tight. "Oh my god Niall stop I can't breath." You say while puffing out some air. He stopped and grinned at you "we don't want our little Y/N dying." Niall says. "Hey I'm not little!" You say and punch his shoulder.
"Let's start the Q&A!" Niall yells. You mumbled an okay and Niall started to read some questions.

@Everythingisblue: When did you met eachother?

"We met at the TCA's. At the end we were drunk as fuck!" You laughed.

@Y/Nismyobsession: motto?

"This is very difficult. I can't choose between 'Shopping is my cardio' and 'The bags under my eyes are designer'." You laughed. "Mine is something like 'don't worry be happy' I think." Responds Niall.

@niallerniallniall: you guys should do some dares while we suggest them ;-)

"Yeahhhh let's do thAt!!" Niall yells really loud. "Okay whatever you say Ni!" You respond.

@1993NiallJH: do both something nasty

You grabbed some coca cola and drunk it in one gulp. "Wait for it!" You smirk. Suddenly you burp really loud and that made you and Niall laugh. Then Niall farted and you immediately opened the window because you were afraid it would smell in here. "Hope that was nasty enough!" You say in between your laughters.

@littlediamondnjh: Act like Romeo and Juliet.

"Oh Juliet." Niall whines and you try to hold in your laugh. "Oh Romeo please kiss me." You act and when Niall leaned in you fell backwards on the floor. You began to laugh really loud.
"Never ever trust Romeo Horan." You giggle into the camera of your laptop.

@niallswifeyxxx: Act like you're a prince and princess and act really rich and ask her to be your gf

"Hello majesty Y/N." Niall said in a posh accent what made his Irish accent only thicker. "Hi prince Niall the first from Ireland." You giggle and try to act like you're rich. "Your majesty Y/N please do me the honor of being my girlfriend." He says in a manner voice. "Yes I do!" You respond in a posh voice and giggled after. Suddenly Niall pulled you in a hug. "Now Y/N I know you like me back. Please give me the honor to be your boyfriend for real." He whispers in your ear. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" You squeel and pull him into a kiss.