Gaming And Texting

This is a Niall imagine, don't worry! This isn't an Ashton imagine, just keep reading and you'll find out ;-)

You were Ashton Irwin's best friend. The Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds Of Summer! You supported Ashton and the other guys from the band since the start. But when 2 years ago they got asked to tour with One Direction, their dream was coming true. Ofcourse, Ashton wanted you to travel with him. After a long time begging your mom she finally told you yes. But you needed to keep up with your studies. Anyways, you also made friends with the guys of One Direction. The guy you always got the most along with was Niall. Niall was also the one who supported Ashton  Calum, Michael and Luke the most. You and Niall always would make dumb jokes and still laugh about it or do other things if Ashton, Luke, Michael or Calum weren't there. Ashton was the one who you would tell your secrets to. He even knew about your past. After a long time you admitted to Ashton to have a crush on Niall. And from now on he would always tease you about it. You were playing League Of Legends on your laptop. You were playing in multiplayer version with Michael, he is on his own laptop too. You and Michael were screaming when you almost defeated the opposite team. And the other lads got pissed. Even tough Ashton was annoying you the whole time. "Y/N! Listen now for once!" "No Ashton don't you see I'm playing with Michael right now?" You ask. "Don't you think it wouldn't be a little bit nicer if little Nialler tagged along?" He smirked. "Shut up you cunt!" You yell and playfully slap Ashton. "What's happening here?" You hear an Irish accent say. "Ashton decided to be an asshole and annoy me the whole time." You say and continued the game with Michael. "YES Y/N! I SLAINED A MINION!!!!" Michael screamed. You high-fived him and went further on. "How does this game work?" Niall asks.
"Ni, you don't even know how to play Pokémon." You whine. "Why are you asking me that?" You asked him but still focused on the game. He shrugged as he says "I wanted to try it." Your eyes widens at the sentence he just said. "Michael did you hear that?" You ask Michael. "What?" He asks. "Niall wants to play a videogame with us!" You squeeled. "Tha-That's a miracle tough!" He exlaimed. Niall pulled out his laptop and you instructed him how to download League Of Legends. After, you explained how the game works. It took him some time but he figured it out. You were focusing on the game and you realised Niall's player just walked straight to a wall. "NIAALLL WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!" You yelled. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW Y/N!" He yelled. "WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?!!!" Michael screamed interrupting us. "Hey Y/N, we should play that Horror game called the Witch's House!" Michael exlaimed. "Hey that sounds nice." You responded and closed the League Of Legends game. "What about me?" Niall pouted. "You, Niall, are coming with me!" Says Ashton and dragged Niall out of the room. "That was weird." You told Michael. He nodded while he installed the new game. "Y/N?" Michael asks out of nowhere. "Yes?" You reply. "Do you have a thing for Niall?" He asks. "Promise you won't tell him." You beg. "Ofcourse Y/N." He responds. "How'd you know?" You ask him. "The little things you do lately. You literally stare at him sometimes. Or you always talk about him. Or you always ask someone if they have seen him. So it was a bit.. noticeable, I think?" He says. "Oh god, what if he knows?!" You gulp. "It's okay, if he doesn't like you back then that's a loss for him!" Michael said. "Hey the game just began!" He exlaimed. But then your phone buzzed in your pocket. You immediately pulled it out and see you've received a text from Ashton.

Ashton is 'A' and no not '-A' from Pretty Little Liars AKA SPOILER ALERT SCROLL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cece lol
anyways lets continue the imagine!!

A: are you still gaming with mikey??

Y: yeeeooop !!!

A: still LOL?

Y: what lol

A: LOL = League Of Legends you dumbass

Y: Ash.. You know I'm not that smart!! but anyways to answer your question we're playing The Witch's House

A: what game is that

Y: it's a horror game and it's really scary tbh like you hear sounds of doors creaking or someone walking upstairs

A: I'm surprised you aren't crying yet

Y: I might just cuddle Michael to death because a few seconds ago something left blood stains on the wall (in the game ofc ) AND IM SCARED AS SH!T

A: weren't you inlove with our little Nialler ??

Y: I AM! BUT I'M TOO AFRAID TO ADMIT THAT TO HIM AND YOU KNOW THAT ASH!!

A: look who I'm hanging with ;-)
*insert picture on the side*

Y: oh no don't show him or tell him that he's my crush or I'll kill you ashton >:)

A: too bad

Y: WHAT
Y: I hate you sm Ashton
Y: I trusted you
Y: I'm so ashamed rn
Y: It's prob not mutual
Y: I HATE YOU SM IF YOU COME BACK I LITERALLY STAB YOU WITH A KNIFE

A: honey

Y: wtf ashton

A: I'm not ashton

Y: who are you then

A: Niall ur crush ;3

Y: ugh I hate you guys sm

A: you know Y/N the feeling is mutual , I love you

Y: hOlY sHiT IS THIS REALLY NIALL OR IS ASHTON PRANKING ME?

Suddenly Ashton walks inside. "Hey guys have you seen my phone?" He asks. You gulp. So it must be really Niall. "I tought I was texting you Ash.." You told him. "Then who has my phone?" He asks. "I think.. Niall." You slowly respond. "Why's that?"He asks. "You'll find out, Ash." You respond. Out of nowhere, the power goes off and all the lights went off. And your electronics too.. After 5 minutes it went back on again and you and Michael were glad. But your laptop was downloading something.. and you didn't do anything. A video popped on yout screen and you click on the play button. You see Niall appearing and you turn the volume on. "Hi Y/N! It's Niall here. I'm too afraid to ask you face to face so I'll ask it like this. Be the Ash to my Pikachu. Be my girlfriend?" He says and gritted his teeth. A chat box appeared on your screen and you type in: "Yes and yes, but can I be Pikachu? :3"