Youtuber 1

You turn on your camera and as you press the play button, you flash a smile. "Good morning guys!" You say and see a tired Niall coming inside behind you. "Say goodmorning Niall!" You exclaim. "How are you so hype and awake at this hour?" He asks. You shrug. "So today I'm just going to vlog around but I got so many requests on how I did my hair so I'll be posting a tutorial later this week!" You say and continued on your video. You vlogged around today where you and Niall went, shopping, rants and other stuff like that and when you came home, you edited it and uploaded it. Some of Niall's fans sometimes commented hate but you didn't bother about it. But the past few weeks Niall has been going out alot and clearly some rumours were popping up. At first you didn't believe them but after a few days of research and fans commenting 'Please don't get hurt' or other things like that it was clear he was really cheating. So you were about to tell him about it. It was kinda late now and you decided to make a vlog again, because you were bored and had nothing to do, you tought about something and came up with to rant about Scream Queens, one of your favorite tv-shows. You turned on your camera and pressed play. "So hi guys! I just watched Scream Queens and I'm going to rant some things because sometimes it's confusing! So first, everyone thinks it's Sonya as known as the girl who is played by Ariana Grande and Boone as known as Nick Jonas but it doesn't make sense because Sonya and Boone are both death!! but it's kinda confusing cause like Boone faked his death and Chanel #4 tought he was a ghost.." You ranted. Suddenly you hear the front door opening and hear Niall talking to someone on the phone. You drop your camera and silenty listen to his conversation. "No, you were good for a one night stand but nothing more than that." He speaks into his phone. You put your hand over your mouth because you never expected Niall to be the cheating type. "Look, you were great but I don't like you. Can you leave me alone now?" You hear him say. Tears are brimming in your eyes and you can't believe he said that. Your eyes widen and see that your camera is still on. Battery is important so you immediately turned it off and reminded yourself to upload your Scream Queens rant on YouTube. You ran into the livingroom and grabbed your laptop. "Hi love!" You hear Niall yelling from the hall. You decided to not edit your rant since you were pissed off about Niall and just upload it on YouTube. He comes inside and greets you again. "Hey love." He says and kisses you. "Hi." Is all you say. "Why are you so sappy?" He pouted. "Period." You lied. He shrugged it off and went to do whatever, God knows. After you uploaded your video you got alot of mentions on not only YouTube but also Twitter saying you should breakup with Niall and you were really curious about why they would want that since your fans would always ship you with Niall. You come across a fan account and see a rant about it saying: "At first the cheating rumours of Niall what would he clearly true because you see him clearly kissing another girl, second in Y/N's last vlog you hear Niall calling someone else about a one night stand. Y/N doesn't deserve this so we need to spread the word and show her these things." Your eyes widen and you gasp at what you read. Niall heard. "What's up?" He asks. "Is it true?" You ask him. "What is true?" He responds probably acting like he doesn't knows. "What I hear from everyone." You say. "I didn't mean it she doesn't mean anythin' to me!" He exlaims. "So it is true!" You choke on your own words. "You are really cheating on me." You say and feel the tears brimming in your eyes. "I only did it because I missed you and a man has his needs." He spoke. "So you cheat on your girlfriend because you need to fullfill your 'needs'?" You ask and feel the tears rolling down your cheek. He ignored you and began to walk down to the kitchen. "You know what Niall?" You ask him. He turns around and meets your eyes. You quickly gather your things together and he follows every move. "Don't tell me what this looks like." He pleads. "We're over Niall." You say and you run with your tote bag with all your things outside. He didn't even follow you. You felt weak inside. After walking (what felt like hours) you ended up at a hotel and decided to stay there for two nights. You sigh. You really love him. Even though some fans noticed Niall has been cheating on you, an huge amount of fans has been requesting to make a video with Niall. That's never gonna happen again . You felt weak inside and all you wanna do is cuddle with him but you can't. Alot of questions were roaming through your head. Why? Did he really love me? Was it fake? You were so sad. But you cared alot about your fans and you never want to disappoint them so you decide to make a fast video. You turn on the camera and explained how you did your hair and made a hair tutorial. When you were done, you edited the video quickly and uploaded it on YouTube. When you uploaded you already gained a lot of comments and views so you decide to comment and ask for suggestions. A lot of comments were appearing where they mentioned Niall in and that you should do the boyfriend and girlfriend tag. At the thought of that you cried yourself to sleep..