Pissed

Your best guy friend Y/BF/N was over for the weekend, your parents went out for a week and said that Y/BF/N could come over with you, they don't really approve of your boyfriend Niall. And you don't exactly break the rules either. Niall is the bad boy, people can't really believe that Niall and you are together. They assume you're with someone more like Y/BF/N. And the fact that someone like that is good for you scares Niall so much, so therefore he gets pretty jealous. Niall has never mef Y/BF/N, and to him he'd probably think something's going on between you and Y/BF/N because they say you're 'all over him'. But, you are only friends. The doorbell rings. "Y/BF/N!" You yell running towards the door. As you open the door you prepare yourself for a hug. "Who's Y/BF/N?" You hear Niall ask as he stands on the other side with a stern look on his face. You didn't expect him to come over. "It-" You were cut off by a second person coming through the door. "Hey Y/N, who's car is outside?" Y/BF/N comes in looking at his phone and texting, he doesn't seem to notice Niall. "Anyways, are you ready for the weekend?" He asks and looks up but he's met by an angry stare from Niall. You mentally sigh. "What the freaking hell?" Niall yells. "Whoa." Y/BF/N steps in, you roll my eyes. "Who are you?" He asks, and if cartoons were real, then Niall would be probably having steam coming out of his ears. "Her pissed boyfriend." Niall stands up to him, and to your luck Y/BF/N doesn't have the greatest temper. "Oh so you're Niall? Who says you're good for her?" He asks, and is practically digging his own grave right now. "Well Y/N let's get the hell out of here." Niall grits his teeth and grabs ahold of your wrist, he uses his force wich hurt your arm. "Niall let go.." You say, pulling your hand back yet he's still stronger. "Are you taking his side?" Niall asks, tightening his grip on you, wich causes a whimper to emerge from your lips. "You're hurting her!" Y/Bf/N snatches you away. Hell is gonna break lose. "Y/N..." He looks to the door. "Y/BF/N tries to step in again but you stop him. "Go upstairs and wait." You demand at Y/BF/N. He tries to complain, but goes upstairs anyway. "Niall what's gotten into you?" You ask crossing your arms. "Why is he here?" Niall asks ignoring your question. "That's not really your job to say anything about him." You are beyond angry at this point. "What? I'm your boyfriend, it's my business." He barks. You sigh, you just can't win. After some silence Niall began to speak. "Do you like him?" He asks. Your breath hitches. "W-what?" You managed to get out, how could he think that.. "I didn't stutter." He mumbles. "Niall how could you think that?" You ask shaking your head. He sits on the couch and you follow him. "He's better for you then I am, look at him, he's got everything you need. And I'm just me, I don't have my life all planned out." He runs a hand through his hair. "If I had to choose I'd always choose you because I fell in love with you like I fall asleep, slowly but all at once." He looks up to meet your gaze and you smash your lips against his. Your lips move in sync. Niall pulls away. "I love you Y/N."

Got this imagine from @the_note_ninja !