Chapter 5

(All these pictures of Louis with the little princesses tonight at his charity event are making me so emotional, brb while I cry for a year because Louis has a heart of gold)

It has been four days of hell in this shed. The last time I received food was two days ago and all I was given was an apple. The box of pop tarts lasted me the first, and halfway through the second day but after that it was all gone. I tried to salvage my water (as I wasn't given another bottle) but it went quickly as well. I haven't seen Harry in two days (not that that's a bad thing) but that also means I haven't been receiving food.

The shed has remained cold and lifeless except for the occasional creak of a crate or the wind bustling outside. All of my makeup has worn off and I probably look like a zombie. I wouldn't blame someone if they didn't come in here just so they wouldn't have to see my face. I was just thankful my period had finished last week.

Just as I was going deeper and deeper into my thoughts I heard the chains on the door being undone and it slowly being pushed open. The light was flicked on for the first time in days and the heat felt amazingly wonderful on my skin. I cowered back into my corner next to the crate as the person walked over and grabbed one. I looked up and saw Louis.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered to myself as I started panicking. He could try to shoot me, or hurt me just as Harry has done the past couple of days. He escaped prison for heaven sakes!

"What the hell?" Louis questioned from the opposite side of the shed as he walked towards me.

I hadn't realized I had started crying until his footsteps stopped and he turned towards me as his eyes went wide.

"OH SHIT! MADDIE?!" He yelled in astonishment as he squinted his eyes for more clarification.

"P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me." I stuttered out as I buried my head in my arms.

"That son of a bitch!" Louis yelled as he dropped his crate and slammed his hand on another making me jump. Just then the door was thrown open and Harry walked in.

"What the hell, Louis?! You're supposed to be in North Dakota!" He yelled as he looked towards me.

"You fucking asshole!" Louis screamed as he pointed a finger towards Harry. "You said you weren't going to bring her back! You fucking lied!" He yelled as he kicked a cardboard box across the room.

"Mate calm down-"

"You betrayed us! I can't believe you!" Louis yelled once again looking down at me. "That's it I'm done. I'm leaving." He said as he walked towards the door. Before he could reach it though Harry grabbed his shoulder.

"I don't care where the hell you go. Just don't tell the others." Harry said as Louis turned around with fury.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! OF COURSE I'M GOING TO TELL THE OTHERS!" He yelled as he turned around once more but Harry blocked the door.

"Fine what do you want-not to tell them?"

"I don't want anything you bastard! They need to know the truth!" Louis seethed.

"Fuck you, you never tell the truth. Now what the hell can I give you so you don't tell them...at least for now." Harry tried to reason.

"Take her-" Louis motioned as he pointed at me, "back home where she belongs."

"Fuck mate I can't do that! We just blew up the police station for crying out loud! C'mon, I'm begging you. Anything else!" Harry pleaded as Louis got impatient, rolling his eyes.

"First of all, get her some fucking food. She looks like a zombie. Second of all, new clothes. And third, she gets to live in the house under MY WATCH." He countered as Harry huffed.

"I'll do the first two but not the third. You're going back to North Dakota and it's not safe for her to leave yet."

"Safe? You're fucking worried about her being safe but you'll starve her to death?! What is wrong with you?!"

"C'mon Louis. Just go back home you weren't even supposed to be here."

"You see this artillery behind me?" Louis asked as he waved his arms around, "We could have a shoot-out right here if you want to."

"Fuck fine! You can watch her when she gets to the house!" Harry said as he threw his arms up in the air.

"Oh, and fourth thing. I get to talk to her right now with handcuffs off, while you go inside." Louis said as he crossed his arms and sent a venomous stare at Harry.

"Fucking bastard." Harry said as he chucked the key at Louis and rolled his eyes while walking out of the shed slowly, not forgetting to slam it behind him. Right when he left Louis turned towards me and looked down at me sitting helplessly on the floor balling my eyes out.

"Give me your arm." He said sternly as he unlocked the handcuff I was attached to the wall with. I rubbed my wrist immediately, urgently trying to get the feeling back into it. "Stand up." He said as I stood up shakily not being able to for four days. I leant up against the wall slightly to regain my balance. "When did he bring you here?"

"A-about f-four days a-ago." I stuttered quietly as I took in his menacing appearance. He looked scarier than last time. Growing enough to tower over me. His hair had grown quite long along with his beard.

"When's the last time you ate?" He asked trying to contain his temper.

"I-I think two d-days ago." I said quietly once again as a tear dripped down my cheek. Before I knew it I was wrapped tightly in Louis' chest as he pulled me in for a hug. I started crying immediately which resulted in him rubbing my back.

"He swore he was over you." He said through gritted teeth as I cried into his shoulder.

"W-when do I-I get to g-go back h-home?" I asked nervously afraid to upset him.

"I don't know love, I really don't know."

"Why can't you take me back?" I asked, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"He's out there listening to us right now so I won't be able to get you past him." He said making me nod my head. "I'd let you go out later, but you'd freeze to death before you got anywhere near town."

"O-ok." I said

"I'll go get you some food now." He said as he released me from his arms and walked towards the door.

"Wait, Louis." I called as I stuck my arm out towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Why is he so...different?" I asked while sniffling and wiping my cheek, making Louis shake his head.

"I don't know love, I really don't know."

A/N:
*the start of London Bridges blares*
OH SHIT...are you ready for this? OH SHIT *siren blares* OH SHIT