Chapter 64

Six years ago I would have called someone insane if they had told me I would be kidnapped by the world's most wanted criminal in the world. I also would have told them they needed immediate therapy if they had told me that I would be marrying him too. Harry and I had been planning our wedding since the day he proposed to me. Going home and breaking the news to my grandma and mom was one of the happiest moments of my life.

"What do you think they'll say?" I asked Harry nervously as he opened my car door.

"Well, they did give me their blessing so I hope it's something good." He smiled as he pulled me under his arm and led me up to the door. We rang the doorbell and were immediately greeted with large smiles and hugs.

"Finally! We knew you'd say yes!" My grandma cheered as she pulled back from our hug and looked at my hand while crying happy tears of joy.

"Welcome to the family Harry. Proud to say you're my son-in-law." My mom said as tears filled her eyes and she gave Harry a hug. I looked up at him with a smile on my face as I leant into his side feeling nothing but pure joy, happiness, and ultimate bliss. My life had finally come together.

"Hey Madeline?" Harry asked from the bedroom as I finished brushing my teeth and walked out to find him already sprawled out in bed. We had been living together for about three months now, moving in two days after our engagement.

"Hmm?" I asked as I turned off the bathroom light and climbed into bed with him, hugging his torso as I pulled the covers up.

"How would you feel about having the wedding in Europe?" He asked making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Well hadn't thought about that...any particular reason why there? Besides the fact that your family is there."

"I've always wanted an exotic wedding. I don't want it in Britain, I want it somewhere like Greece." He said as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Greece sounds nice." I agreed as I snuggled deeper into his chest. "We could fly the guests out too because we're having such a small wedding." I said as Harry nodded his head. Harry said he wanted a small wedding only with family so we could say our "I-do's" with him using his real name. His uncle was a pastor so it worked out very nicely. "Then we can escape to our honeymoon in Barbados for two weeks before settling in Alaska."

"Alaska?" I chuckled as I looked up at him curiously.

"We're probably going to have to move around a bit to keep my cover. Alaska would be a good start. Plus it will match my ice cold heart." He added making me roll my eyes.

"It'll be good for Dawn there, she won't be constantly panting from the hot weather down here...but my mother would probably want to stay down here because she hates the cold." I said as I closed my eyes slowly.

"We don't have to move right away, we can settle in here for a bit and decide later. Now all we need to work on is setting a time and place for the wedding." He said as he smoothed down my hair gently.

"In the morning...I'm too tired." I groaned as Harry chuckled and turned off the light.

"How about here?" Harry asked as he looked through a bunch of venues on the Internet while sipping some tea. We were sat at the kitchen counter together scrolling through our laptops.

"Harry we're not having our wedding in the basement of a night club." I scoffed as I continued scrolling through the ones on my laptop. So excited to start putting our plans into action we got up at seven in the morning and immediately went downstairs to continue researching. We already had the colors, decorator, and guest list planned out by nine. I had bought my dress about two weeks ago with my mom and grandma not wanting Harry to see it till I walked down the aisle.

"How about this one?" Harry asked as he slid his laptop over the counter towards me. On it was a beautiful outdoor wedding venue on the island of Crete in Greece. It had an ocean view and could accommodate up to 20 people.

"It's perfect. I love it." I gasped as I continued shuffling through the pictures which just kept getting more extravagant and beautiful.

"And I love you." Harry said as he leaned over and kissed my temple making me smile.

"What's the soonest it's available?" I asked as he took the laptop back and scrolled to the bottom of the page.

"Two months from now. That'll work?" He asked not exactly knowing how much time we needed.

"Since our wedding is small...I think that'll be manageable. We'll have to work hard though and make sure everyone can come." I said as Harry's phone rang making him jump out of his seat.

"Hello?" Harry said, pausing before replying. "Oh hey, yeah how long? Ok I can do that, one moment I'll call you back on my landline. Alright bye." He finished before setting his phone down on the counter and standing up. "Conference call for new products. I'll be back in no more than a half an hour alright? Don't book anything without me." He smirked before running up the stairs into his office.

"Guest list! That's what I need to do still!" I remembered as I walked around the kitchen finding a notepad and pen before sitting back down and dashing off a list.

Guest List:
Mom
Grandma
Harry's Mom
Harry's Grandma
Harry's Sister
Harry's Uncle
Zayn? Louis? Liam? Niall?

"Well he already told me he doesn't want his dad to come..." I mumbled as I looked at the list realizing that it most definitely was a small wedding. "And he said that he wouldn't even dream of asking the boys...after how they ended...but that doesn't mean I can't." I said to myself while smirking as I grabbed Harry's phone and scrolled to his contacts before landing on one of the boy's numbers. Surprised he still had them, I walked outside onto the porch in case Harry could hear, and dialed a number.

"Hello?" A voice answered on the other end.

"Hi Liam? It's Maddie...and I have a favor to ask you..."

A/N: So sorry I haven't updated! Last week of the quarter was VERY stressful.