Chapter 10

A/N: HOLY SHIET JUST SAW THAT ON THE RUN GOT 100K READS SO I DECIDED I NEEDED TO UPDATE IN CELEBRATION! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND LEAVING YOUR COMMENTS I FIND THEM ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! MY GOAL WHEN I FIRST STARTED WRITING ON THE RUN WAS 1K READS!!

"Fuck mate why the hell did you have to attack her?"

"I already fucking told you I didn't touch her! Can't you get it through your skull?!"

"Niall just take him somewhere else. We don't need Maddie having a heart attack when she comes to."

"I'll go wherever the hell I please thank you."

"Yeah? Then get on out of here before you're forced out."

"C'mon Maddie, wake up." Someone said softly as I felt cold air being blown towards my face. I grunted, moving around and felt immediate throbbing in my head. I clutched it quickly resulting in pain streaming throughout my entire skull.

"Owww." I whimpered as tears filled my eyes from the sensitivity.

"Woah Maddie don't touch it! Louis is getting an ice pack!" Liam said quickly as he pulled my hand off my head. I opened my eyes to see him fanning a magazine in front of my face.

"Here Maddie! I wrapped it in a towel so it's not too cold." Louis said as he came running out and placed the ice pack on my skull making me cringe.

"What h-happened?" I groaned as I closed my eyes in pain.

"You fainted and hit your head on the counter. Just a bruise no fracture." Liam said calmly making my brain hurt. I slowly closed my eyes trying to ease the pain. "No Maddie stay awake we can't have you go unconscious again. Let me go get you some Advil." He said as he trotted off into the bathroom.

"Did he hurt you anymore?" Louis asked once Liam was gone, as he was still holding the ice pack to my head. I shook my head no immediately knowing who he was talking about. "Did you get some food?" I nodded my head yes making him breathe out in relief as Liam came back down.

"Here take this." Liam said as he handed me two pills and a bottle of water. "Let me help you sit up." He said as he grabbed my hand and swung my legs over the edge of the couch. I placed the two pills in my mouth and swallowed them before handing the bottle of water back to Liam.

"I'm so tired...I need to go to bed..." I trailed off quietly as I could barely keep my head up.

"Well it's three in the morning, let me carry you up." Liam stated as he reached towards me.

"No...just let me sleep...here." I said in-between yawns as I tried to keep my eyes open.

"No. We're not letting Harry near you. You're under MY watch now." Louis said as he applied more pressure to my skull. "You can sleep in my room. I'll stay down here." He said as Liam proceeded to pick me up and carry me up the stairs. Once we reached Louis' room I was placed on his bed and was out immediately.

"Where the hell is it? It was just here last night..." Someone groaned frustratedly as I opened my eyes. Light filled the room immediately and made me roll over to stop the burning. "Oh sorry Maddie I didn't mean to wake you." The same person said as I sat up confusedly and rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Two in the afternoon."

"I slept for 11 hours?" I groaned as I looked towards the dresser and saw Louis was going through the drawers. "What're you looking for?" I asked confused as I realized I was in his bed.

"My pants." He said nonchalantly making my eyes go wide as I covered them. "I have pants on. I just wanted to switch. Unless you'd like it better if I didn't have pants." Louis teased making me shake my head violently and point to the corner.

"They're over there." I said as I pointed to a chair with ripped skinny jeans on them.

"Well damn. Spent all morning looking for those." He said as he picked them up and walked towards the door.

"Wait!" I said as he turned around and cocked an eyebrow at me. "Can I have some...new clothes?" I asked quietly, very awkward about the whole situation.

"I'll buy some clothes for you today, we're leaving for the store in five minutes. You can wear this for now." He said as he tossed me a long sleeve shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"Is everyone going?" I asked nervously as he put his watch on.

"You're staying here but Harry's out so you've got nothing to worry about..." He said as he shut the door. "Oh and if you try to escape know that we have alarms on all the doors and windows-ok bye!" He yelled nonchalantly as he ran down the stairs. The door slammed shut a few minutes later so I walked over to the bathroom and decided I would take a shower.

After my nice 20 minute shower I threw on the clothes Louis gave me and decided I should go place Niall's in the laundry. I folded them up and walked down the stairs as I heard the slamming of a cup on the counter and a grunt. I looked up to find Harry staring straight at me with menacing eyes making me jump.

"What are you doing?" He asked his glance not fading.

"Uh-I'm-"

"Spit it out."

"I'm putting Niall's clothes in the laundry." I said quickly making Harry furrow his eyebrows.

"Why the-give me those." He said as he snatched the clothes from my hands making my eyes go wide as I jumped back. "Why the hell would he give you his clothes?!"

"I-I don't have a-any..." I said cautiously as I backed up towards the wall.

"Yes you do I bought you-" He started before he looked up from the clothes and glared at me. "Get the hell out of here before I put you back in the basement." He threatened as I turned around quickly and ran up the stairs. "FUCK!" He screamed as he threw his cup onto the ground, it shattering into pieces. I ran back into Louis' room-the only place I felt semi-safe and curled up in a little ball on the floor in the corner.

What the hell is going on?