Chapter 6

"Wake up." A voice demanded as my legs were shoved towards the wall. "Fucking wake up." It said again as I sat up sleepily and rubbed my eyes. I was still tired because Louis kept me up and made me eat what seemed for like two hours straight before he finally left me alone so he could go straighten things out with Harry.

I looked up and saw Harry glaring down at me with a flashlight which made me shiver and cower back into the wall. "Stand up." He said as he undid the handcuff on the wall and placed it on my other wrist. "Make a fucking noise and I won't hesitate to kill you on spot." He threatened as he shoved me towards the door. It was still pitch black outside, probably about 1 or 2 in the morning, and Harry had to use a flashlight to guide us along the dirt road.

All of a sudden I was pulled back by my arm making me yelp. Harry immediately placed his hand over my mouth and looked around cautiously before continuing down the path once more. We neared the main road and a white creepy van you see in movies sat there. Harry clicked his keys and a light turned on in the cab as the doors unlocked. He pulled me around to the back and opened up the two large trunk doors before shoving me in. "Hopefully you don't have motion sickness." He smirked as he threw me a bottle of water and slammed the door shut leaving me in darkness once again. I was situated in-between four large crates of what I expected were weapons and five duffel bags of what were most likely-weapons.

Harry started up the car and immediately took off at a pace at about 60 mph sending me flying up against a crate and hitting my head. "Fuck!" I groaned as I was unable to catch myself because my hands were handcuffed. "This is going to be a long car ride."

"Get up. Now." Harry demanded as he threw open the van doors and pulled me out. The sun was beginning to rise and you could see more clearly outside. Harry led me up towards an old countryside house out in the middle of nowhere-the usual...sadly. He unlocked the door slowly and stomped in, immediately pulling me behind him into the kitchen. "I'm giving you 30 seconds to find something in these damn cupboards and if you don't you're not getting food till tomorrow night. Understand?" He asked as he unlocked my handcuffs and I scrambled towards the cupboards. I was looking through two when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What the hell?" Someone said grumpily as Harry picked me up and shoved me outside onto the porch. I peeked in to see Liam still half asleep and Harry covering up the door where he just pushed me out. "Why the hell are you here this early? I thought it was-"

"Yeah, decided to come earlier-" Harry started but Liam cut him off obviously not interested in his response. Since they were preoccupied I decided to turn around and take in the view. I pushed my hair out of my face and realized something: I was not handcuffed and I was outside. Plus Harry was preoccupied. This could be the one chance I get for escape and I was not going to waste it. I quietly crept down the porch steps before taking off at lightning speed down the grass and onto the driveway. I was about a fourth of the way down the driveway when I heard the back door of the house slam open and shut. I looked back quickly to see Harry bolting out of the house towards me.

"Shit!" I cursed as I started running faster to gain some ground in front of him, but I hadn't been to the gym in weeks and my legs were still partially paralyzed from not using them for four days. I soon started to slow down (even though I thought I was speeding up) and I could hear Harry's footsteps behind me. Within a split second his arms grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him."Put me down!" I screamed as I tried to kick myself out of his arms.

"You fucking thought you could run away from me?! I thought you'd have more common sense!" He yelled as he tried to pull both of my hands behind my back.

"What do you want from me?! Let me go!" I screamed once more as I felt the clamp of handcuffs on my wrists. "Stop!" I screamed once more making him groan.

"Fuck! Shut up! You're going to wake the whole god damn world up!" He yelled as he realized I wasn't going to stop struggling and screaming. "Fine-you fucking asked for it." He said as he kept a firm grip on my wrists and pulled a cloth out of his shirt pocket and pressed it against my nose and mouth. "Breathe it in." He demanded, but I held my breath-still struggling in his arms. He quickly squeezed my butt making me scream and ultimately breathe in the chloroform on the cloth. I immediately felt dizzy and fell to the ground as Harry hovered over my body menacingly stating these last words, "That'll teach you not to run away."